News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

The lament of webcomic readers.

Started by Tupin, April 07, 2008, 01:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

I was browsing GoNintendo and they posted a comic which a regular poster on the site made, and it was pretty good.

Among the usual insults, I managed to find one of the best comments I have ever seen on the Internet, ever.

[spoiler]Dear *name of comic maker*,

We of the internet are pleased and even joyously elated to inform you your comic has not lived up to the high standards set by our lord and savior, Sir Al Gore. Our team of highly qualified online comic critics live, breath and exist only to inform you of how much your jokes disappoint us. Online comic critique squad #00312 designated to your work is made up of seven grade schoolers, four college drop-outs and one waffle house district manager. As you can see, the qualifications of our critics make our judgment of your comic absolute. Defending your sense of humor is futile and would be thoroughly foolish on your part.

In the future we suggest you incorporate more dramatic prairie dogs, clever penis jokes and Portal references. If you do not comply we will be forced to use derogatory emoticons until you die a horrible, painful death or get slightly annoyed(whichever may comes first) . We did it to VGcats, we are not kidding around.

Sincerely,
The Internet[/spoiler]

It's a shame that most webcomics have degraded into what that comment described.  :(

The comic is here, just in case you want to see it.

http://gonintendo.com/?p=39676#comments

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

WiinolikePS3

It's like they were trying to be funny or something.

why does 1pt have to be the smallest >_>

Tupin

Quote from: WiinolikePS3 on April 07, 2008, 04:48:43 PM
It's like they were trying to be funny or something.

why does 1pt have to be the smallest >_>
They are trying to be funny, what that guy described is what people want from comics these days.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.