News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Nibankari (Posting ready, SIGN-UPS CLOSED FOR NOW)

Started by X_Hero, December 17, 2007, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nils_13

"Good idea." Ryuki replied, sitting down against a tree.

Nils_13

THEBIRD

((Post.))

Solon walked into the library, looking for a book on the man he was looking for. He found one after a bit of browsing, and sat down to look through it.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas stands at the edge of a cliff, and looks at the field in front of her. She doesn't know where she is, but it doesn't matter. She lets herself fall from the ledge. Before Jas hits the ground, she flips over, and lands on her feet in a kneeling position. After looking around, she finds herself in a field of blossoms. "Mmm, so nice," the girl lays back and closes her eyes.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

((Can you please tell me when Sign-ups are re-opened? I'd like to join. ;D))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

X_Hero

Quote from: LightningSword on December 26, 2007, 10:20:04 PM
((Can you please tell me when Sign-ups are re-opened? I'd like to join. ;D))
((Hmm... well, there might be a couple of spots open once we get to a certain part of the story, so probably sometime with in a few weeks, possibly. :)))

X_Hero

Quote from: Nils_13 on December 22, 2007, 08:05:46 PM
"Good idea." Ryuki replied, sitting down against a tree.
Akutai just sat there and looked around. The wind was rustling the leaves gently, and the smell of fresh hickory was steady in the air. He was still a bit tired, so they would probably wait a few minutes before setting off again.

Nils_13

Ryuki became bored very quickly. He opened his book and made a puddle of water on the path. He froze it.

X_Hero

Quote from: Nils_13 on December 28, 2007, 04:10:35 PM
Ryuki became bored very quickly. He opened his book and made a puddle of water on the path. He froze it.
Akutai looked over at the newly formed ice sheet on the small path. he began to wonder what else Ryuki could do.

"Say... what other spells do you know?" Akutai asked curiously.

Nils_13

"Well, I know ice, wind, and water magic. Why?" Ryuki replied, unfreezing the puddle and freezing it back into a pillar of ice.

X_Hero

Quote from: Nils_13 on December 28, 2007, 04:15:25 PM
"Well, I know ice, wind, and water magic. Why?" Ryuki replied, unfreezing the puddle and freezing it back into a pillar of ice.
"Oh, I was just curious..." Akutai replied back to Ryuki. he began to wonder what the spells were capable of doing with those elements.

Nils_13

"Oh, you want to see something cool?" Ryuki asked, thinking of something cool he could show Akutai with a few of the spells he had learned.

X_Hero

Quote from: Nils_13 on December 28, 2007, 04:23:03 PM
"Oh, you want to see something cool?" Ryuki asked, thinking of something cool he could show Akutai with a few of the spells he had learned.

"Uh, sure." Akutai replied, wondering what Ryuki was going to show him.

Nils_13

"Okay, watch carefully." Ryuki said. He stood up and opened his book. He held it in his left hand, aiming his right hand towards a tree. He mouthed some sort of words in a different language. Needles of ice appeared in front of him, hovering around slowly. In a second, the launched themselves at the tree, burying themselves in it's trunk.

X_Hero

"Wow..." Akutai said in amazement. "That's amazing." He hardly knew what else to say because of the amazing damage the ice needles had made to the tree.