News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

The Legend of Zelda: Hyrulean Tales

Started by zeldafreak008, January 01, 2008, 10:47:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zeldafreak008

Story:  Basically the story goes like this, Ganon has once again obtained the Triforce of Power, but no hero has awakened, so it is up to us to stop him, going through the dungeons of Hyrule (OoT, Adult Link temples only) and defeating Ganondorf's countless minions.

Character Sheet (has to be approved by me):

Name: Character's name.

Race: Hylian, Zora, Goron, or Deku Scrub.

Equipment: Character's weapons and other things, nothing too god-like or magical, please. Also, keep it something that could be found in the Zelda world, lo guns or lightsabers, but crossbows are fine, thanks to Link's Crossbow Training.

Special Skills:  Little things like good at starting fires, no mage-like or god-like techniques.

Appearance: What do they look like?

----------------------------------------------

Name:

Race:

Equipment:

Special Skills:

Appearance:

----------------------------------------------

My character:

Name: Spyke Fallin

Race: Hylian

Equipment: A short sword that is kept pretty sharp, a shield meant to be like the Hylian Shield, except a little less bulky and less resistant to fire-based attacks, and a few bombs, deku sticks, and deku nuts.

Special Skills:  Spyke has always been known for his great sword abilities, even though in reality, they are only a few steps above the average warrior.

Appearance:  Spyke's clothing matches that of Adult Link's in OoT, except his tunic is red and his white undersuit is all black.  He has long, black hair that covers his right eye, but is brushed back so it does not cover his left eye.

----------------------------------------

First of all, it would be a lot easier and less messy just to PM me your character, but if you do not want to, post it here, but the thread will start to get messy and confusing.  Second, if you are to say something out of character, use something along the lines of *( right before the message and )* right after.  Thirdly, NO GOD-MODDING! I hate god-modders and will most likely exclude you from the RP if you do it continuously.  I can understand a little bit, unknowingly doing something that is god-modding, but if you keep ding it even after being told you are, I will exclude you...

That is all, enjoy "The Legend of Zelda: Hyrulean Tales"

EDIT: Forgot gender... oops...

[color="darkgreen"]CLICK MAH SIG FOR SOMETHING COOL![/color]

zeldafreak008

***(((I will start us off, we will begin in the Forest Temple, right outside the entrance)))***

Spyke looked around the vast areas of the Lost Woods, wondering if he himself could become lost inside of it.  As he waited for the rest of his party, he sat on a nearby stump and started to sharpen his sword with a rock he had found on the ground.  This was how he had always sharpened it and it seemed to work almost every time, with the occasional bumps and areas left dull, but it didn't seem to bother Spyke at all, as long as he could use it to fight.  As he waited, Spyke grew impatient, which usually only takes him about ten minutes to reach.

"Where are they?" Spyke asked himself, "They are taking forever!"

He waited a little longer until the first of his fellow "heroes" arrived.

THEBIRD

Name: Jake Havings

Equipment: Average sword, hylian shield, grappling hook, and Gale boomerang.

Special Skills: Superb climber. Jake has mastered the art of scaling walls.

Clothing: A blue tunic without the hat. His brown boots have spikes on the toes just to help him grip when climbing smoother walls. He also wears brown gloves and black shades.

Appearance: Spiky blonde hair, blue eyes. He's about 6 feet tall and weighs around 140 pounds. Muscular.

zeldafreak008

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on January 01, 2008, 10:59:47 AM
Name: Jake Havings

Equipment: Average sword, hylian shield, grappling hook, and Gale boomerang.

Special Skills: Superb climber. Jake has mastered the art of scaling walls.

Clothing: A blue tunic without the hat. His brown boots have spikes on the toes just to help him grip when climbing smoother walls. He also wears brown gloves and black shades.

Appearance: Spiky blonde hair, blue eyes. He's about 6 feet tall and weighs around 140 pounds. Muscular.

***(((thanks for including your appearance, I kinda forgot about those  :O accepted)))***

Fell

Name: Cale Verdan.

Equipment: A sword he carries across his back, and a quiver and bow.

Special skills: Agile, good at climbing. He can see pretty far distances.

Clothing: Green t-shirt , and blue pants. He wears big boots and Fingerless leather gloves.

Appearance: Brown messy hair. He has a lanky build.

backstory: He was a forest dweller his entire life. Lived in trees.

Spongebob does not approve

Triforce_Luigi

Name: Blake Miang

Equipment: A sword, and a bow.

Special Skills: He has excellent aim with his bow. Also excels at stealth and reconnaisance.

Clothing: Black shirt and pants. Boots.

Appearance: Black hair, dark brown eyes, tall.

Backstory: Once rich, he decided to join the party for adventure.

zeldafreak008

THEBIRD

Jake ran through the forest, listening for the area with the strongest music... Finally, Jake found Spyke hanging around in the clearing. "Hey," he greeted. "Sorry I'm late. I kind of overslept."

zeldafreak008

Spyke heard the voice and looked over his shoulder and saw the blonde haired, blue eyed man standing behind him.  Spyke knew that he was older than him, but still acted as if he were a child.

"Well aren't we glad the world isn't depending on you," Spyke said, sarcastically of course, "Where are the others, do you know?"

Triforce_Luigi

Blake walked through the forest till he spotted Jake and Spyke. He didn't bother with a greeting, but rather sat against a tree to wait for the rest.

THEBIRD

"Well, I know Blake's by that tree," Jake replied, nodding over to him. "Other then that, no." Jake walked over to a tree and swiftly climbed it and looked down upon the Lost Woods. "I can't see anyone else."

Fell

When Jake finished his sentence Cale dropped from a tree. "Hello fine gentlemen, are we ready yet?" Cale inquired.

THEBIRD

"Because we're all here," Jake finished his sentence, jumping down from the tree. "I think we should head in now."

Fell

"Yes let's! I've always wanted to go in the forest temple. " Cale said excitedly.

Triforce_Luigi

Blake walked over, hands in his pockets. "We goin' in yet?" he muttered.