News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

The Legend of Zelda: Hyrulean Tales

Started by zeldafreak008, January 01, 2008, 10:47:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

Heh...So skilled yet so naive. "Well it's nice to meet you Jake. I'm sure we could make a great pair together." He said. "Now we just have to re-light those four torches to get to the Forest Medallion." He walked up to the door. "And if my deduction skills are correct, which they always are, we should be getting closer to the flame by going through this door."

((Congrats on rank up! :D))

THEBIRD

"Then let's go that way," Jake replied, opening the door. "But, how come you are so sure that you're correct?"

Dr.Hobo2

"Well it's elementary, my dear Jake." He said with a smirk on his face. "This is the only door other than the entrance that the poe could have gone through. And I am known across the lands for my great skills of observation."

THEBIRD

"Hm, really? I don't know you," Jake shrugged. "I didn't think you could be famous for staring at something, though."

Dr.Hobo2

Once again, he is skilled, yet oh so very naive. "Well, 'there will be at least one animal oblivious to the obvious predator.'" He said walking trough the door. "That is one of my own personal proverbs so do not be surprised if you have not heard it before."

Fell

Cale noticed Jake had left. "Guys, I wanna go with him. I just have a feeling..."And with that, he stole away.

Spongebob does not approve

THEBIRD

Jake looked around. The room was twisted all around. "Whoa!" Jake cried out, standing on the cieling. "What the-?"

Sir Aaron

Whoa this is too weird Erin said looking around

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on January 05, 2008, 11:05:07 AM
Jake looked around. The room was twisted all around. "Whoa!" Jake cried out, standing on the cieling. "What the-?"
"Ah yes." Luke said not even phazed by this. "The Forest Temple has many illusions and tricks it plays on the mind." He then turned around and saw Cale coming. It seems we have another coming with us.

Fell

"Hey guys." He said as he stepped into the twisted corridor. He barely noticed it, what being in a tree for most of his life, and hanging upside down alot. He then realized. "Woah...This is weird." He said.

THEBIRD

"Hey Cale!" Jake greeted. "Have you met this guy? Mr. Observation, was it?" Jake began walking through the twisted hall. It made him sick, but he continued without stopping.

Fell

"No, I haven't, I'm Cale" He said to "Mr. Observation"

Dr.Hobo2

"Cale is it?" He walked up to Cale and took a close look at him. "I see that you use both a sword and arrows. You seem to have agility and great eye sight. Yet you have lived in the trees for most of your life." He said. "I DO have great observation skills...However, I am more better known as the great Luke Atmey!"

((Is your "C" in your name pronounced like a "k" or "s"?))

Fell

Ooc// C. :P

Ic// "Okaaayy....Weirdo." He said witha smile. "So, we going?"

Dr.Hobo2

((Um...that didn't really answer my question. Is it pronounced like k or s?))

"I suppose we are." He said following Jake as he followed him through the winding coridor.