News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Mutations *Revised* with some new ones too

Started by Firemonkeyman13, October 20, 2007, 08:05:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firemonkeyman13

I fixed some of the blending problems and added a couple new ones to the collection  :)    http://i20.tinypic.com/2w51rpt.jpg[/img]]

BOSSNIG

Some are ok.........

Check yo PM's.

My best mutation:
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

FearItself

First of all, saving as .JPG is a big no-no.
Second, why make a new topic when you could just edit this into your own one?

Third, you really have to work on blending them. Look at this, for example:
(It's a really old mutation I did, using various Pokemon to make Flygon.)

Use this as an example when you try to blend, and feel free to check out my spriting gallery if you want to see how other methods of spriting are done.

Kayo

mutations...choppy. -5.

saving as jpg, -4.8

total score: .2

save as .png and your score is 5.

blend and recolor better and you get 9.2.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

WiinolikePS3

Quote from: ULTIMATEKAOS on October 27, 2007, 06:31:59 AM
mutations...choppy. -5.

saving as jpg, -4.8

>_>

You can't rate them as a whole... Some are good, some are horrid. Rating them all is like looking at all 21 children in a classroom, 5 that're totally stupid and 5 that're geniouses, and calling it an "average" class.

Flitterbie

Quote from: WiinolikePS3 on October 27, 2007, 10:15:24 AM
Quote from: ULTIMATEKAOS on October 27, 2007, 06:31:59 AM
mutations...choppy. -5.

saving as jpg, -4.8

>_>

You can't rate them as a whole... Some are good, some are horrid. Rating them all is like looking at all 21 children in a classroom, 5 that're totally stupid and 5 that're geniouses, and calling it an "average" class.

No, an average class would have 20 idiots and 1 genious.

Kayo

and the colors dont blend. they suck becaus ethe colors dont blend together. in this sprite, i recolored the whole body that same color.

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

TheEsper

Quote from: ULTIMATEKAOS on October 27, 2007, 01:20:55 PM
and the colors dont blend. they suck becaus ethe colors dont blend together. in this sprite, i recolored the whole body that same color.

Thats a really bad mutation ,lulz. And, OWOW, you recolored the body.  :|

If you actually know what shading is; no, if you knew HOW to shade, then you would notice that its completely messed up. I don't know why your showing it off.

Kayo

Quote from: TheEsper on October 28, 2007, 12:54:41 PM

If you actually know what shading is; no, if you knew HOW to shade, then you would notice that its completely messed up. I don't know why your showing it off.
actually, this is one of my best. lets see some of YOUR mutations.

yes, i see the shading around the neck is backwards...thats because i originally had the neck turned around the other way...then at the last second, just before i finished the muatation, i flipped the neck and head back so it was straight...wow...

you want proof, i'll go find the old one.

EDIT: here we go.

you can see why i changed it.
[move][/move]

Kat95

Now now Esper I would like to see you do better before you tell Kaos it sucks  ::)

Kayo

Quote from: Kat95 on October 28, 2007, 02:06:10 PM

Now now Esper I would like to see you do better before you tell Kaos it sucks  ::)
exactly.

P.S. do you like that mutation, besides the neck/shading problem?
[move][/move]

Kat95

Quote from: ULTIMATEKAOS on October 28, 2007, 02:07:47 PM

exactly.

I do!

Kayo

Quote from: Kat95 on October 28, 2007, 02:09:07 PM

exactly.

I do!
thank you. :)

and if you think the beads on its tail are an un-needed touch, thats because it was an OPSC entry, and i needed to use a certain number of pokemon in it. :)
[move][/move]

Kat95

Quote from: ULTIMATEKAOS on October 28, 2007, 02:10:30 PM

exactly.

I do!

and if you think the beads on its tail are an un-needed touch, thats because it was an OPSC entry, and i needed to use a certain number of pokemon in it. :)

The beads are a nice touch.

Heres just one of my mutations (I have a gallery up already lol)I think it turned out pretty well.

Kayo

Quote from: Kat95 on October 28, 2007, 02:15:08 PM
Quote from: ULTIMATEKAOS on October 28, 2007, 02:10:30 PM

exactly.

I do!

The beads are a nice touch.

Heres just one of my mutations (I have a gallery up already lol)I think it turned out pretty well.

yeah, your lab? :P

i like that one, i also like your plusle/minun mutations/recolors...when i saw the recolors, at first i didnt think you recolored them at all! theyre so similar :P
[move][/move]