News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

New halo 3 maps.

Started by phatyo, December 11, 2007, 07:43:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phatyo

Today 3 new maps where realist with new forg stuff to customize the maps. This one map is so big and everything is removable ! You can make what ever you want in it. Its the most so awsome im going to build the star way to doom =D
this other map called the mouse trap is really big and i got lost like 50 million times in. I guess thats where it got its name.
the last map is really big open map which looks really cool and beatiful and going to be great once i try with other people on live.

Llama on Steroids

I MUST DOWNLOAD THEM.... later.
Do they cost any points?

buttlord420

Llama on Steroids

Quote from: Silverhawk35 on December 12, 2007, 06:49:04 PM
800 points
Aww man. I remember with the Gears of War map pack, a week after I download it Xbox Live changes it to free.

Tahrann

Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!

Corsair

I don't know what you're smoking, but there was no map called Mouse Trap.  I'm guessing you're thinking of Rat's Nest?

AN_18_FOOT_SLOTH

Yeah, they cost 800 points, but they're worth it, trust me.  Foundry is the most customizable map EVER.  You can make literally anything you want there.  I've already downloaded zombie maps involving mazes, versions of original Halo and Halo 2 maps, soccer stadiums (you can put giant soccer balls in as objects), and other stuff, all made on Foundry.  I'm not a big fan of Rat's Nest personally, since I'm not a big vehicle guy myself, but it's a good map if you like them, I guess.  Standoff is really good though: it's basically Blood Gulch with a new format.  It's good for just about every game type, with bases for each team with windows and doors you can open and close from the inside.  So, uh, yeah.  They're good. :P