News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Zelda a secret charater?

Started by HYRULESEAS, December 09, 2007, 10:33:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HYRULESEAS

If you look at the charater select screenshot on the December 7 update, you will see Zelda missing. Do you thinkt they are trying to trick us or are they considering making Zelda a secret charater? Judgeing bu the Subspace Embassy opening video I would say not. What do you guys think?

Ridley for Brawl!  hi i'm Toad! :)

Rius

Many of us think that roster is "fake" since Kirby & Zelda are off and Sonic is on. Sakurai hid Zelda so info on Sheik wouldn't be revealed.

Ridley

Quote from: NINNIN6 on December 09, 2007, 10:35:29 AM
Many of us think that roster is "fake" since Kirby & Zelda are off and Sonic is on. Sakurai hid Zelda so info on Sheik wouldn't be revealed.

It is the E for all roster...
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Rius

Quote from: Ridley on December 09, 2007, 10:37:38 AM

I know, I was quoting someone else. :P

HYRULESEAS

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: NINNIN6 on December 09, 2007, 10:40:48 AM
Quote from: Ridley on December 09, 2007, 10:37:38 AM

I know, I was quoting someone else. :P
Well...........not enterely the roster of E for All.

Java

Kirby wasn't there either....

Plus it's the E for All Roster

HYRULESEAS

A member  of the month posted on a topic I made? I am honored. :)                 

La Pared

yea it wud of been nice if Kirby was on the E for all roster. But when it comes to Zelda I think that the reason there hasnt been much info on her is because she might have information about Sheik. and who knows maybe sheik is a seperate character and not with Zelda anymore.

www.Revolutionists.co.nr

thunderhero4

Quote from: La Pared on December 09, 2007, 05:25:46 PM
yea it wud of been nice if Kirby was on the E for all roster. But when it comes to Zelda I think that the reason there hasnt been much info on her is because she might have information about Sheik. and who knows maybe sheik is a seperate character and not with Zelda anymore.
zelda would be garbage without sheik...

Rius

Quote from: thunderhero4 on December 09, 2007, 06:03:45 PM
Quote from: La Pared on December 09, 2007, 05:25:46 PM
zelda would be garbage without sheik...
Nope, she would just "have a different flavor". She seems to cast her magiks a bit faster...

RosettaStoned

I think they're just stirring paranoia.

GrimTuesday

I'd say they hid Zelda so no info on Shiek would be revealed.
And they hid Kirby so no info on Kirby Hats would be revealed.

But who knows?

...wait sakurai does...

Proud owner of Flowen - www.flowengaming.inventforum.com

"I tracked you down with this, this is my timey-wimey detector, goes ding when there's stuff" ~ The Doctor

Apollo

yeah thats what i think. and they didnt put kirby in order to keep the kirby hats a secret

Geno

Question Answered. No need for more discussion.