News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Poll 10 and 11, and 12 *I am behind -_-* Spoilers!

Started by Macawmoses, February 19, 2008, 08:49:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1. Yay or Nay for FLUDD?  2. Luigi's Mansion a good choice?  3. Too Many Pokemon?

Yay
20 (62.5%)
Nay
11 (34.4%)
2:Yes
28 (87.5%)
2:No
4 (12.5%)
3: Yes
6 (18.8%)
3: No
26 (81.3%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Voting closed: February 20, 2008, 08:49:55 PM

Macawmoses

Please get me the results to the last one  :-*

I say: Nay for FLUDD. I hated Sunshine -_-
I say: Yay to LM, such a great stage!
Mack says: olol No, the series deserves it!

Sorry for being behind :(

Nayrman

Nay for FLUDD, Mario was fine as is
Yay for Luigi's Mansion, such a cool looking stage
Too many pkmn...six total for any franchise is too many...

and jeebus dude if you want to keep up with these polls just do them in the morning when you remember X_X;;

Macawmoses

Quote from: Nayrman on February 19, 2008, 08:52:32 PM

and jeebus dude if you want to keep up with these polls just do them in the morning when you remember X_X;;
For the most part, I agree with you entirely. However, Pokemon is the fastest growing franchise, so, they deserve the representation.

Also, I am rarely on in the morning *dont tell anybody*

Nayrman

Quote from: mackormoses on February 19, 2008, 08:55:40 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on February 19, 2008, 08:52:32 PM

For the most part, I agree with you entirely. However, Pokemon is the fastest growing franchise, so, they deserve the representation.

Also, I am rarely on in the morning *dont tell anybody*
Technically, fastest growing since melee would be FE, since it was just released in the states.
PKMN gets too much credit. The reason it sticks around is because it's a great game...thats it X_X;;

Rius

You skipped #9. Also, #7 - Not all Kirby Characters should be starters; #8 - Falco is a clone.

Macawmoses

Cornwad

Nay, Yes, No.
I really don't know why FLUDD is in, but Luigi has no vacuum.

Neerb

Yay, yes, no. 

FLUDD is awesome, and I think Sunshine was the best of all the Super Mario 3D series (64, Sunshine, and Galaxy).  I just think it should have replaced his stupid cape instead of his spin attack, since spin attack is his main move in Galaxy.

Luigi's Mansion ROX, and I was totally expecting it, but I think Bowser's Castle deserved it more than anything else.  :(

There are 493 Pokemon, so only having 6 of them (and there's technically only 4 on the Character Select screen) is not too much.  Too bad the 2nd and 3rd generations weren't represented as playable;  I mean seriously, 4 characters, 4 generations, yet they couldn't have one of each?

I was thinkin it could have been like:  1st=Pikachu, 2nd=Lugia (shrunken to Bowser's size), 3rd= Deoxys, and 4th=Lucario.

But, while I do miss Deoxys, having Charizard as playable is still pretty cool.  :)

Apollo

Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on February 20, 2008, 04:45:48 AM
FLUDD is awesome, and I think Sunshine was the best of all the Super Mario 3D series (64, Sunshine, and Galaxy).  I just think it should have replaced his stupid cape instead of his spin attack, since spin attack is his main move in Galaxy.
i completely agree with everything you said
sunshine was the best and i love how fludd is kinda in

Nayrman

Quote from: Apollo on February 20, 2008, 05:58:52 AM
Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on February 20, 2008, 04:45:48 AM
i completely agree with everything you said
sunshine was the best and i love how fludd is kinda in
Sunshine was by far the worst of the three X_X::
FLUDD is okay but it doesn't really do anything. Mario already has the cape for edgeguarding...

tibar7

yay for FLUDD it makes mario more unique. (i wish luigi had his vacum)

luigi's mansion is sweet!

for the most part i only look at PT as one charcter since squirturle ivysaur and charzard have a limited amount of stamina. and pokemon deserves the reps (i think it's in the top 5 of the most successfull current game franchises in the world)
The Brawl Shenanigans -Tibar's Team

I know, my sig is just awesome! Die spoiler rule!

jnfs2014

Java

I voted:

1. Nay - Luigi should have had the vacuum instead of Maro having FLUDD

2. YES! - Luigi's Mansion has appeared in quite a few games already, it was just missing the Brawl stage.

3. No - I think Pokemon deserved 1 more rep: Mewtwo. I don't count PT as more than one character.