News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

You know who would be a good AT?

Started by Tupin, January 28, 2008, 05:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

Mallow.

He could heal you with HP Rain or in this case, Percent rain.

Plus, it would raise Geno's chances.

What do you think?

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

HTA!

Meh... then you would have to secure rights for him and that should be reserved for playables only...

tollhouse2006

Never heard of him, but he looks happy.
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

Nayrman

Neerb

They don't need to get rights to anything; if the only game a character ever appeared in was a Mario game, then they should be considered a Mario character, and therefore a Nintendo character instead of a Square-Enix character.  Besides, back when this game was made, it technically wasn't Square-Enix:  it was Squaresoft or something like that.

Nayrman

Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on January 28, 2008, 05:44:51 PM
They don't need to get rights to anything; if the only game a character ever appeared in was a Mario game, then they should be considered a Mario character, and therefore a Nintendo character instead of a Square-Enix character.  Besides, back when this game was made, it technically wasn't Square-Enix:  it was Squaresoft or something like that.
Yes, it was just squaresoft (they merged with Enix I believe a year or two later). That's the thing though. Nintendo would never allow Square to use them outside of a Nintendo game, so Square really has no reason to refuse, since it's bascially free advertising for them (they have yet to use them in any RPG's anyway so why the hell would they care?)

Tupin

Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on January 28, 2008, 05:44:51 PM
Nintendo owns Mallow, Square-Enix owns Geno.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.