News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Sonic Riders

Started by Waveburner, February 07, 2008, 05:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waveburner

So, is this game any good?
I thought shadow the hedgehog was mediocre at best, so do you think I'll like this game?

Triforceman22

Well.... i liked it...

it depends on how patient you are....
This game takes awhile to get good at...
Then again, i'm a fast learner...:P
So I wouldn't know...

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Waveburner

Quote from: Triforceman22 on February 07, 2008, 05:06:25 PM
Well.... i liked it...

it depends on how patient you are....
This game takes awhile to get good at...
Then again, i'm a fast learner...:P
So I wouldn't know...

I'm pretty patient, so, I think I'll like this game.

iemaxx

Yea you should get this game because its fun and stuff

thunderhero4

Good game! I like the second one on the wii just as much too! :P

Allegretto

This is a very fun game, very great for sonic fans not anywhere close to Shadow the hedgehog lol. ;)

thunderhero4

Quote from: Waveburner on February 07, 2008, 05:00:54 PM
I thought shadow the hedgehog was mediocre at best, so do you think I'll like this game?
Wait you thought Shadow the Hedgehog was Mediocre? YOU FOOL! You dont know a good game when it hits you in the face! :P

That may be the best newer Sonic game out there! Either that or Sonic Heroes...or Secret rings, one of those 3!

Zora Link

Quote from: thunderhero4 on February 07, 2008, 08:23:16 PM
Wait you thought Shadow the Hedgehog was Mediocre? YOU FOOL! You dont know a good game when it hits you in the face! :P

That may be the best newer Sonic game out there! Either that or Sonic Heroes...or Secret rings, one of those 3!
secret rings?!? :|
eww...
Sonic Heros FTW!

Waveburner

I just got the game today. I'm really impressed with it. I still don't get how to fly with tails through those loops.

thunderhero4

Quote from: Waveburner on February 08, 2008, 06:49:46 PM
I just got the game today. I'm really impressed with it. I still don't get how to fly with tails through those loops.
Just go over a take off ramp and you get airbourne instantly! You can then steer through them! ;)

Seanguy

Maybe, wasnt the best sonic game, maybe youd like to try sonic heros or sonic adventure 2 first if you already havnt.

Waveburner

Quote from: Seanguy on February 10, 2008, 05:57:56 PM
Maybe, wasnt the best sonic game, maybe youd like to try sonic heros or sonic adventure 2 first if you already havnt.

I love Sonic Riders and I already own those sonic games.

thunderhero4

Quote from: Waveburner on February 10, 2008, 06:57:55 PM
Quote from: Seanguy on February 10, 2008, 05:57:56 PM

I love Sonic Riders and I already own those sonic games.
Next you get Sonic and the Secret Rings! If you liked riders, you will like it! ;)

either that or the second Sonic Riders! ;)

Light

...What are you talking about? Sonic Heroes was just plain good, Shadow the Hedgehog was OK, and Secret Rings just plain sucked.

Best Sonic game on the Gamecube --> Now = Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. I think you just liked Heroes because it had Vector in it. :P
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

thunderhero4

Quote from: LightningSword on February 11, 2008, 09:50:15 PM

...What are you talking about? Sonic Heroes was just plain good, Shadow the Hedgehog was OK, and Secret Rings just plain sucked.

Best Sonic game on the Gamecube --> Now = Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. I think you just liked Heroes because it had Vector in it. :P
LOL I forgot it did! :D