News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Use of AT in real matches?

Started by HTA!, June 20, 2009, 08:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Red Alert on June 21, 2009, 04:36:59 PM
I don't play frantically ever. Pretty much everything I do is a super hard advanced tactic.
Yes, ego is big in you.

Red Alert

Quote from: wiiboychris on June 21, 2009, 06:59:26 PM
Yes, ego is big in you.
i think we already had this discussion

Quote from: HTA on June 21, 2009, 06:34:38 PM
Of course it is RA.

Just because you are a god doesn't mean you have to make us feel bad.  :(
i don't do it to make you feel bad, i do it to get jokers like wiiboy to make fools of themselves

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Red Alert on June 21, 2009, 09:14:32 PM
i think we already had this discussion
i don't do it to make you feel bad, i do it to get jokers like wiiboy to make fools of themselves
Oh, so now I'm a fool. How ironic you say that.

HTA!

Um... RA is actually really good Wiiboy. D:

Red Alert

Quote from: wiiboychris on June 21, 2009, 09:24:24 PM
Oh, so now I'm a fool. How ironic you say that.
ho ho ho ho.

oh, wiiboy

Rayquarian

Advanced Techniques...all I really do is short hop into a dair.

Depster

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on June 20, 2009, 08:36:43 PM
Well..... thanks to me switching over to a better game cube controller, I'm not (more so) Implementing Metaknights Vanishing trick into my fights more and more.

My only problem is, IS that I can't control it... and there is a 33% chance I'll go Right off the stage. -_-

I don't know what level of glitching this is though......
My other mains..well I only know Pit's infinite flying ability, but that doesn't help me in battle at all.
Thats about it.
I can learn more I suppose but I don't have an interest in that at the moment.
You know that the move is banned in organized play, right? =p

Anyways, I use a lot of Yoshi's techs when I play. Edge Canceled Eggs, Egg Toss Slide, Dragonic Reverse, Dragonic Trot, Release Chain Grabs (and all the included shenanigans), Lag Canceled Roll, Egg roll bounce, Yoshi Bomb Slide, Super Jump (on occasion), DJC Egg lay, Wavebounced specials, Yoshi bomb ledge grab, and Pivot grab.  Long list is long, but I know I'm forgetting things/leaving them out

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

Shujinco2

Zap Jumping has saved my life countless times.

Someguy13

I've started using Pit's Wing Refresh to chase people after I knock them off the stage.

And I arrow loop a bit when I feel like showing off.

chaosgear

my favorite is lucario.
the way i fight with him: crap this guy is fast, c stick, c stick, c stick, down b, c stick, c stick, down b, random b mashing, c stick, c stick up, get knocked off somehow. thats y im better with meta knight. random button pressing seems to get things done with him.

Red Alert

Quote from: chaosgear on July 10, 2009, 02:16:38 AM
my favorite is lucario.
the way i fight with him: crap this guy is fast, c stick, c stick, c stick, down b, c stick, c stick, down b, random b mashing, c stick, c stick up, get knocked off somehow. thats y im better with meta knight. random button pressing seems to get things done with him.
really to be honest you could do anything with metaknight and he'd still be really good

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Red Alert on July 14, 2009, 02:30:53 AM
really to be honest you could do anything with metaknight and he'd still be really good
More like "Annoying" >__>

@ Depster, of course I know it's Bann'd. But I don't play in tournaments at all, so I don't care.
@_@

HTA!

Most good MK's could beat your with F-air and Tornado alone.
Maybe even just F-air.

Depster

Eh Dair camping seems to be the new thing =/

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

Neerb