News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Dynasty Warriors: Re-uniting the Land

Started by Dr.Hobo2, January 26, 2008, 06:39:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

"Alright, let's get going." He said walking out of there. "But we still need to inform the other base that the battle will not be happening."

Triforce_Luigi

"Yes. I suppose we should. But don't you think you should rest. I hear musou isn't exactly easy to use."

Dr.Hobo2

"Well...you're right." He said walking out of there. "Let's go back to the base."

Triforce_Luigi

"Hm. The only thing is, while we're gone, the other side might start an assault."

Dr.Hobo2

"Well...I still need to get back to the base as soon as I can." He said continuing walking back. "That was my first time using the power of musou."

Triforce_Luigi

"You've had those cards for years and your just now using them? Feh."

Dr.Hobo2

"Well, I've never used them with their elemental powers." He said. "When I was a kid, I used to play around controlling the cards. I was actually considered a child prodigy since I could control the cards movement when I was only seven. And like-wise, it is considered average for the weilder of the cursed deck to use musou only when he is much older than my age."

Triforce_Luigi

"Ah. That would explain it. Well, let's head back to base then."

Dr.Hobo2

"Yes, musou is a powerful thing." He said. "But I suppose with practice, I could use it much more often...speaking of musou, did your parents or grandparents have the power of musou?"

Triforce_Luigi

"I'm not entirely sure. My father used something like that fireball once, but not with fire. I never met my grandparents, and my mother's dead..."

Dr.Hobo2

"Oh...I see." He said almost in dispair about what happened to his mother. Wait...Not a fireball...Could he have used...Darkness?

Triforce_Luigi

Fugue kept walking, but was silent, remembering his father's own use of musou, or what appeared to be musou.

Dr.Hobo2

"You know..." He said trying to break the silence. "Fire is not the only element my cardes can use. They can actually use the other four main elements, that being, along with fire, there's ice, light, lightning,...and darkness."

Triforce_Luigi

Ice, lightning, light, and darkness, thought Fugue. He used two of those, lightning and darkness. It must have been musou then!

"He used-" he cut himself off, wondering whether he should say darkness and lightning, or just lightning. "Lightning," he finished at last, frowning somewhat.

Dr.Hobo2

"Hm..." He said thinking for a second. "Lightning is the fastest element one can use since it's as fast as the speed of light. The only think more powerful than that is...darkness." I remember...seeing my father use the power of darkness when he had the cards...just to protect me. I saw how powerful it was. It killed the whoever it hit within seconds of contact. That's a powerful element to control... "So your father used lightning, eh? I suppose that means that you have the potential to use musou too."