News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Dynasty Warriors: Re-uniting the Land

Started by Dr.Hobo2, January 26, 2008, 06:39:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fell

Name: Treble.
weapon1: A sword that has a high pitched whistling noise when swung.  It has a single edge, like a saber. It is floppy, but a skilled swordsman can take advantage of that.
Weapon2: Shurikens that make the same whistling noise.

BG Info: A musician that played in the streets. He played for pleasure, and not for money. For his father was very rich, and was a master swordsman. His father taught him to use a sword. His father died in the second great war. Once Treble found out, he was enraged. He wanted to try to stop the war, that's why he joined the union.

Appearance:

Land: Uknown. His family were nomadic, before they settled.

Ooc// I'd like a summary. :)

Spongebob does not approve

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc// Nothing much has really happened. Zuo Cai (me) and Furue (T_L) stopped two bases from attacking each other and are now in a restaurant area of the main base about to eat.

Ic// "Okay then." He said calling over the waiter and giving him the order to which he left and went to the back kitchen. "You know...it's still sort of bothering me..."

Triforce_Luigi

Fell

Ic// Treble walked into a restauraunt. He saw Zuo Cai, and Fugue sitting down. He went over to join them. "What's going on?" He said.

Dr.Hobo2

"It just that...I still don't really know why they only sent the two of us out there to stop a large squadrant of soldiers...I mean we did just fine but...They didn't give us any troops to help." He said before looking over at Treble. He just stared for a second or two at his shockingly pink hair. what...the..... "Um...nothing much, really."

Ooc// Gotta go!

Fell

"Oh...So, umm....You seem troubled. Are you sure you're okay?" He asked.

Triforce_Luigi

((Bye.))

Fugue thought about whathe had said, but was distracted by a splotch of pink. He stared at it for a moment but went back to thinking

Fell

"Hmm...Well....I'll just leave you two alone, and uh....get something to eat." He said as he opened a menu.

Joeofmars

... Do I need to know about Dynasty Warriors to join this? Cause I hate those games. >_> Also, yes. I did steal my characters last name from Ganon.

Name: Vlad Dragmire.
Weapon 1: Scythe.
Weapon 2: Bow and Arrow.
Appearance:
Land are from: Unknown.
Other Info: Vlad is a mutated vampire. He can stay in the sun for extended periods of time, but must have his skin covered. He has a pet cat named Mr. Muggles.

Dr.Hobo2

Fell

When Treble's food arrived he started eating. Wonder what's upsetting these guys...

Dr.Hobo2

Zuo Cai started eating his food once it got to him. I know that this group is here to bring peace to the lands but...how are we going to do that? Our group is pretty small and all the kings in the three kingdoms already aren't too fond of us...

Triforce_Luigi

Fell

When Treble was finished he said, "I'll pay for all of us, so don't worry." He pulled out a small harp and started playing a small, soft song.

Joeofmars