News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Don't Panic (A Post-Apocalyptic, Semi-Literate RP)

Started by Light, December 26, 2008, 07:42:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

((I was wondering how long it would take LS to mention that... and you coulda at least replied to me. ;-;))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Kilroy

1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Anarchy_Jas

((I'm pretty sure there's more than one, but the way you put it made it seem like you found Harver... who is far away from you.))

Light

Quote from: Sh0rTi on December 28, 2008, 08:21:37 PM
((I was wondering how long it would take LS to mention that... and you coulda at least replied to me. ;-; ))
((Replied to what? *clueless*))

Harver docked the boat near where Jas was lying, though he did not know she was there. He decided it would be best if he got some sleep before searching for his parents, and decided to sleep while waiting for the sun to rise.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Eizweir

I'm going to try really hard not to ruin this RP like I did the last two I participated in on this site, feel free to kick me out when I start to mess things up X_X 

Name: (real name unknown) Tav Xero
Appearance:  Longish dark hair, colored strangely that it almost looks like a deep blue shade.  Dark, emotionless eyes and a small, thin mouth.  He has an athletic build of someone who knows hard work, but hasn't lived it constantly to the fullest.  He has a long, thin scar running down his torso at an angle.  He wears a dirty, ripped cloak and simple, everyday clothes underneath.
Weapon: Hand-and-a-half sword.
Biography: He woke up alone with a sword at this side and a bruise on his head.  He couldn't remember anything but the feeling that someone was looking for him and the instinct of a swordsman.  He awoke to a new world, one destroyed and horror-ridden.  Remembering nothing, he made a name to call himself and decided that he would live to defend the innocent, because he couldn't remember anything else to live for.  He turned around, and headed off into the night.
Starting Point: Monoria
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Anarchy_Jas

((nvm LS. -_-; Oh, and samurai sword = katana = Japanese...? >.>))

Jas' eyes snap open. She doesn't know if it's just paranoia, or if her senses are telling her right, but the sound of wood creaking and clunking against more wood and rock reaches her ears. "What the hell was that?" The girl doesn't move from her spot, but instead lays low, right hand reaching back for one of her swords. For all she knew, it could be another beast she'd have to fight off. She starts inching forwards on the ground, for the source of the noise.

Shujinco2

((Alright, let's start! :) ))

Shu sits on one of the beaches on the island properly known as Traceasa. He looks down at the can of tuna that he had just ate. A sigh escapes his mouth.

"Well, there goes the provisions."

Taking out his hand-gun, he decides he should go hunting. But for what? Fish, deer, one of those... things?

I wonder how that would taste. he thought, quickly dismissing it from his mind as he figured it wouldn't be very good.

"I guess I'm having deer." he sighs, as he walks into the forest behind him, "I hope I can find one."

((Amidoingitright?)

Light

((Yeah, pretty much. Though it is odd how your character talks to himself. XP))

Harver tossed and turned on the ship, trying to get himself into a comfortable position, but to no avail. He sighed and opened the book he had previously been reading, using the moonlight as a light to read the small print.

Shujinco2

After walking for a little while along the edge of the forest, Shu spots a Grassy hill. Still kinda dark, he sees nothing special about this hill.

That is, until he gets closer.

Shu sees a black figure resting atop the hill.

It could be one of those things Shu thought, hoping he wasn't true. But something kept nagging at him. The figure, at least from here, is about my size. Maybe, just maybe...

Shu hasn't seen another human, alive that is, since Armageddon. Seeing another (Possible) human, made him antsy.

Maybe it's just a small one of those... things, though. Then... that would suck. But if it's a human...

Course of action: hide and wait. If the creature was indeed... a creature, then he can simply run away, or kill it for food... maybe. And if it was human... then yayz.

Lying in a nearby thicket, Shu decides to just sit around and wait.

((Plot twist lol))

Anarchy_Jas

Jas lets herself roll silently, cat-like down the hill she was on to get closer to the noise that disturbed her. As she crept closer, she could see a shadowy figure swirling against a rock, making her more anxious to find out what it is. A shudder rolls down her spine as she hears wood groan and creak under weight. Pressing herself against another rock wall, and looking around it, she could make out the shape of a boat, that would explain the shadow, but what was in it is a different question.

'Lure it out maybe...?' She tosses a  rock up and down, then throws it over her shoulder like a grenade, so it'll land in the said boat.

Light

Harver heard a slight whizzing sound, which made him stop reading momentarily. As he set his book down, a small object with much weight collided with his head. "Ow!" He exclaimed, wincing from the sharp bit of pain. He looked down at the object that hit him. It was nothing more than a rock. He realized that the rock had a red liquid on it, and upon touching his right ear, he found that it was bleeding. Better hope there's a First Aid kit on this ship... Harver thought, going into the main cabins of the ship, looking for said kit.

((lolmoar DMDTS references.))

Anarchy_Jas

((xD))

Jas jumps slightly as she hears the other person holler shortly after she throws the rock. 'Shit, don't tell me there are intelligent versions of those demon things!' She quickly shakes her head. 'No, Jas. Stop being stupid. I can't let all this get to me,' After inhaling quietly, she proceeds forward, but doesn't let herself be seen. Carefully, soundlessly, she goes. Jas was so close to her goal, until something above her creaks, then goes tumbling and crashing into the ground, startling the girl, and causing her to jump back.

"Damnit!" She hisses. There was no way she could hide now. Preferring to stand and fight, Jas gets into a fighting stance, waiting for what may approach.

Anarchy_Jas

((Shu, you're extra late and way off on this one. xP Jas hit Harver on the head... on accident. >.> <.<))

Shujinco2

((Oh, lol. My mom was hogging the computer))

Shu wakes up to find that the figure he was spying on (The one he SHOULD have been watching instead of falling asleep >:( ) was, indeed, gone.

"I wonder where it went?" he asked himself.

Suddenly, a loud WHAK followed by a holler reached his ears.

Guessing that it was the thing he was spying on... he decided to take a look.

His search led him to a ship. A ship he thought I can use this to, maybe leave the island!

In a moment of spontenuity, Shu decided to check out the ship, and maybe find the scorce of the holler. Drawing his gun, he enters the ship.

Light

Harver quickly bandaged up his right ear after applying some antibiotics, wanting to give his "wound" at least a couple of days to heal. He heard a crash outside, grabbing his attention. Not bothering with the sword on his belt, he stepped outside into the crisp night air. He saw a couple of figures that he could not decpiher, as they appeared as mere silhouettes to him. He decided it would be best if he tried to reason with them, and determine whether or not they were humans, or dangerous for that matter. "Hello?" He called out. "May I help you?"