News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

5 bucks each, win?

Started by The Riddler, March 28, 2012, 06:06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

DededeCloneChris

I approve of this with two thumbs. Who's got two thumbs? EVERYBODY WITH TWO THUMBS.

Kayo

Quote from: NoiseHunterChris on March 29, 2012, 10:38:37 AM
I approve of this with two thumbs. Who's got two thumbs? EVERYBODY WITH TWO THUMBS.
No you're not doing it right stop

Riddler, where'd you find 'em?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Hero_of_Darkness

I hate you with the passion of 1000 suns.

Kayo

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on March 29, 2012, 02:58:27 PM
I hate you with the passion of 1000 suns.
This, because I spent at least $20 on WW a few weeks ago, and don't have the OoT Master Quest disc.

Seriously, where did you find them? Yard sale?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

Thrift store :D

I also just got a Dreamcast for 15 bucks

Kayo

Quote from: The Riddler on March 29, 2012, 04:16:19 PM

The hell

Is this like a magic thrift store or something

I have never seen anything like this
[move][/move]

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: The Riddler on March 29, 2012, 04:16:19 PM

You son of a ninny.

The Riddler

15 dollar dreamcast was at a different thrift store.

The one I got the Zelda's at had a poopton of GCN games for 5 bucks each, they also had Pikmin and Soul Calibur 2, but I didn't have the money on me.

Zero

wait

thrift stores sell games now? holy intercourse

Nayrman

Well, sucks on you, I already had all those! :P

But seriously, good find dude. Yeah, thrift stores and the like are getting games here and there. Simply put, they're better sellers than the random ass book sitting on a shelf that no one is going to notice. You'd be amazed at what you find at these places.

Tupin

Wow, you guys are seriously surprised they sell games at thrift stores? They are like the best place to buy older games if you are patient. You always have to check near the CDs and electronics.

It's usually better to go to non-chain thrift stores. The larger ones usually just look up everything that comes in on eBay and either tries to get that price or just sells it on eBay.

You'd think there would be more NES and SNES games at these stores, especially considering the age of the other electronics, but there's not. I only ever see the same sports games if I ever see some.

The best thing I ever got at one of these stores was a LaserDisc player for $25.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

RX-78-2

Very good find. That reminds me: I actually need to get Windwaker myself. and finish a Zelda game for once...
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Flying Chickens

It would be a more substantial win in my eyes if I didn't own both of them, but considering I paid full price for Windwaker at least, yes. Win.

Tupin

Quote from: RX-78-2 on March 31, 2012, 09:49:54 PM
Very good find. That reminds me: I actually need to get Windwaker myself. and finish a Zelda game for once...
If you only finish one Zelda game, finish Windwaker. Seriously.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.