News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

OFFICIAL: EJRAVEN is going to Kill Nsider2!

Started by Kita, December 26, 2007, 05:01:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thief888

Quote from: HUELEN10 on December 26, 2007, 06:06:48 AM
Weren't this place and NS2 going to merge?
I believe this place wanted to do that when it was originally made, but EJ refused to do it.

Kita

Quote from: Riosan on December 26, 2007, 06:00:39 AM
Quote from: Darth Scythia on December 26, 2007, 05:58:43 AM
But yes I'm' trying to get all the users from Power On on NS2 that I can to put the link to this place in their sigs.  We need them here because this place needs to be more active. :(

But activeness isn't everything. Personally, I think every user here would much rather have the amount of people we have posting now rather than a ton of idiots posting all the time like on NS2.

I know there are a LOT of idiots there, but there are some very good members too.  I would hope the idiots would just stay on NS2.  Trust me I've had my share of them in the last 2 days.  I've never been flamed so much in my 4 years at Nsider like I have in the last 2 days o_O.  So many threads about me just flaming me for the most stupid reasons. -_-

Please come check out my forum for all your RPG gaming News and chat:

www.vortexshadow.com

HUELEN10

Quote from: Thief888 on December 26, 2007, 06:08:57 AM
I believe this place wanted to do that when it was originally made, but EJ refused to do it.
He really is a dictator then. For shame.....

Kita

Quote from: Thief888 on December 26, 2007, 06:08:57 AM

Actually I can tell you the full story.

1) NSF did want to Merge with NS2 but EJ backed out.  At first EJ said there would be NO WAY he would merge with this site.  He said that NS2 was much better.  Originally it was going to be that both would close and go to a new forum.

2) EJ sent me in to talk to the staff here to get a merger going.  His plan at that time was to use Silver and Snorkel then get rid of them.  At this point the deal fell through and NSF didn't want to merge.

3) EJ tries to do everything himself.  He doesn't talk to anyone else on staff and Raymond and Myself get demoted.  The date was set this time.  Snorkel was agreeing to shut down NSF and move everything over the NS2.  Raymond and Myself talked Silver and Snorkel out of it and the deal fell through.

Boy and I glad that Ray and I did that.  Other wise Snorkel and Silver would be in the same boat the staff is over there.  Being run by a dictator.

www.vortexshadow.com

FelixNgamer

The one thing that Nsider2 lacks is originality.  Under EJRaven, Nsider2 can't really be called Nsider or if you can still call it that, I'm sure it's on the way to becoming deserted.  This place may not have "teh uber kool poKemon thingy" or "teh other stuff" but this place is original.  Thanks staff for keeping it cool.

HUELEN10

WAIT! Snorkel?

Wasn't Snorkel the founder of Boyah? What does Snorkel have to do with this place?

Riosan

Quote from: HUELEN10 on December 26, 2007, 06:16:42 AM
WAIT! Snorkel?

Wasn't Snorkel the founder of Boyah? What does Snorkel have to do with this place?

He's an admin here and he helped found the forum.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Kita

Quote from: Riosan on December 26, 2007, 06:20:06 AM
WAIT! Snorkel?

He's an admin here and he helped found the forum.

Not just the an Admin.  He created this site.  Isn't he the owner?

www.vortexshadow.com

Thief888

For your first question: No, he just owns the site Boyah is hosted on.

Second question: He also hosts this site and does Admin duties.

Kita

Quote from: ZGDK on December 26, 2007, 06:44:59 AM
LOL watch EJ PHAIL EPICLY.

It ott to be fun.  But even better is watch how he changes his mind, doesn't say sorry to the public, and then the users stay and go on like nothing happened.  It sickens me -_-

www.vortexshadow.com

Anifreak

its a good idea but u just can't get rid of power on.

ZGDK

Quote from: Darth Scythia on December 26, 2007, 06:46:20 AM
Quote from: ZGDK on December 26, 2007, 06:44:59 AM
LOL watch EJ PHAIL EPICLY.

It ott to be fun.  But even better is watch how he changes his mind, doesn't say sorry to the public, and then the users stay and go on like nothing happened.  It sickens me -_-

EJ is a twisted, twisted, twisted man. Prehaps he should go outside and spend some time with his family instead of this stupid venture of his.

Original Jesus

Quote from: Darth Scythia on December 26, 2007, 05:44:51 AM
Hey Jesus ^_^ I'm very happy to see you here.  This place wouldn't be the same without you :P *hugs*

Help me to get all the people here.  Please put the link in your sig as I have.  We need all our Power On peeps!

Already done. I also sent PMs to people on my friends list, advising them to join Nsiderforums.net.

Now, the only thing I want is to have the screenname I had over at Nsider 2, but it seems that screenname is reserved.  :-\

ZGDK

Andrea you should spam Power On like crazy with ads.