News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Mystery behind "THAT" User! -- Genius

Started by Kita, December 30, 2007, 03:33:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kita

Yes my thread is back! Now for those of you that don't know I use to make these on NS2.  I just pick a random user and make a thread about them with all the information that I know about that user.  From time to time I would ask the user questions to get to know them more before hand.

Anyways this is kind of like the old Tattle Log that Goombella would have on the original Nsider.  Yet each thread is dedicated to one user and one users only.  I don't have a schedule of when I post one.  It's rather random.  So you'll just have to be on the look out.

Well then shell we get started?  Oh and BTW these can tend to get VERY long.  LOL Enjoy!

GENIUS!!!

When some hear this users name the first thought that comes to mind is "Troller!" "Jackass!" and other terms of this nature.  However, as the old saying goes you can't always judge a book by it's cover.

Genius is an Admin on a few forums.  The 2 that I know of (I'm not sure if there is more) are Outsider and Orbital.  Now if anyone has every been to either of these forums you would know that not the friendliest of people go there.  But why aren't they so friendly?  Well to put it quite frankly, they hate idiots.  Point blank!

My first encounter with Genius would have been as Makoto_Chan and over on Outsider.  I don't remember much about that time, but I can tell you more about the formation of Orbital forums.  This site first started out as NRG.  I was recruited by Rosti after about his third try of asking me I joined.  Quickly I got more to join due to being popular on Nsider.  But this thread isn't about me, it's about Genius.  So I'll skip over the details about that.  Anyways Genius was added as an Admin and we didn't get along at all.  I was over zealous all the time about religion and acted like an ass quite often.  Soon we got in a huge fight and it ended in me (who actually paid for the domain) deleting the forums and everyone getting mad off. 

What then?  Well that's also the time I got banned from Nsider and the new me comes Akemi7.  I didn't have much contact with Genius till after Nsider closed.  So here are my thoughts about this user as of now.

Yes at first I hated Genius.  I would ban all his alt accounts on NS2.  Guy had me up till nearly 2am one day.  I was mad!  He even posted old pictures of me when I weighted a LOT more then I do now.  However, as much of a troll that Genius can be his name is VERY fitting.  Genius is in fact a Genius.

He doesn't care what others think about him.  He's a GREAT judge of character.  He is always honest and open with people and his feelings or thoughts about them.  There is nothing hidden and he is very point blank.  What makes him so smart.  He knows something about almost anything and everything.  As stated he is a great judge of character.  He doesn't jump to conclusions like most people do.  Rather Genius takes the time to find out about all aspects of a situation before taking a course of action.  He watches how people post and makes a judgment based on the facts.  He also knows how to train and run a good staff.  He is very handy with running a forum and knows what he's doing and talking about. 

Though his honesty can sometimes hurt, I have learned a LOT from this user.  He has taught me how to stand up for myself along with many other things.  In fact I'm still learning from him.  He isn't the type of person you would want to admire, but you can look up to him for a few things. 

For those that have been trolled by him, you need to just learn how to deal with it.  Genius seems to get off on the reactions he causes.  That is part of why he does what he does.

Well I hope you enjoyed this.  Look out for more "Mystery behind "THAT" User!".

Please come check out my forum for all your RPG gaming News and chat:

www.vortexshadow.com

ZGDK

So Genius owned you? I always thought he was an ass, but darn if only I lasted all night like he did :D I've always wondered what made him tick. I could try to be like him, but I'm too random for that.

Mystic

Quote from: ZGDK on December 30, 2007, 03:35:29 PM
So Genius owned you? I always thought he was an ass, but darn if only I lasted all night like he did :D I've always wondered what made him tick.
You could never do anything for a whole night.

StarWindWizard7

I Think I met that user on the IPB forums and the early stages of "NSF".

I really have no comment on him, ...a lot of people hated him but I never saw
anything bad from him.

I know people like him from the chat site I go.

I wonder where he is....

Kita

So Genius owned you? I always thought he was an ass, but dang if only I lasted all night like he did :D I've always wondered what made him tick. I could try to be like him, but I'm too random for that.

Oh I've been pwnd by Genius many times.  One time I even shut down all of NS2 because of him.  LOL

I'll admit Genius has me beat in so many ways.  I'm not afraid to admit that.

www.vortexshadow.com

ZGDK

Quote from: Kita on December 30, 2007, 03:38:46 PM
So Genius owned you? I always thought he was an ass, but dang if only I lasted all night like he did :D I've always wondered what made him tick. I could try to be like him, but I'm too random for that.

Oh I've been pwnd by Genius many times.  One time I even shut down all of NS2 because of him.  LOL

How does he do it? Man he must be some kind of... Genius.

Kita

Quote from: ZGDK on December 30, 2007, 03:39:37 PM
Quote from: Kita on December 30, 2007, 03:38:46 PM

How does he do it? Man he must be some kind of... Genius.

If I told you I'd have to kill you ;)

Yeah he's the only one that has ever got on my nerves THAT badly.  Even EJ holds nothing against Genius.  I think he's a super evil master mind.

Hence now I actually love the guy :D

www.vortexshadow.com

OmegaPapyrus

Ha, ha. You can't do one on me because noone knows anything about me.

ZGDK

CrazyGamer

I have met this genius fellow. He flammed someone in one of my introduction threads.

JUST FOR POSTING.

But to be honest with you, I am a genius of high levels myself, and could probably outwit the fellow...
Your computer is unable to compute me.

ZGDK

Quote from: CrazyGamer on December 30, 2007, 03:42:40 PM
I have met this genius fellow. He flammed someone in one of my introduction threads.

JUST FOR POSTING.

But to be honest with you, I am a genius of high levels myself, and could probably outwit the fellow...

DO IT

Macawmoses

I love Genius :)

Also, w00t Goom got mention :D I remember my tattle log days :P

Kita

Quote from: CrazyGamer on December 30, 2007, 03:42:40 PM

JUST FOR POSTING.

HAHAHA  Yeah that would NEVER happen.

www.vortexshadow.com