News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Mystery behind "THAT" User! -- Genius

Started by Kita, December 30, 2007, 03:33:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoshi_R

Quote from: CrazyGamer on December 30, 2007, 03:42:40 PM
I have met this genius fellow. He flammed someone in one of my introduction threads.

JUST FOR POSTING.

But to be honest with you, I am a genius of high levels myself, and could probably outwit the fellow...
Yea' genius is a duche like that... can I say Duche?

Genius

Quote from: ZGDK on December 30, 2007, 03:39:37 PM

How does he do it?

Magic, obviously.

Quote from: Yoshi_Revoultion on December 30, 2007, 03:48:48 PM

You could try spelling the word correctly.

I have met this genius fellow. He flammed someone in one of my introduction threads.

JUST FOR POSTING.

But to be honest with you, I am a genius of high levels myself, and could probably outwit the fellow...

Haha, this'll be good.  Whatever I said in whatever introduction thread you're talking about, there was probably a reason for it.  I don't just attack random people out of boredom.  

I'm sure getting into anything with you would be fun.  I can't think of a single time that I've heard the usual "I'm a genius" line that the person hasn't just been the average idiot that believes they're something special.  

I couldn't care less if you're booksmart.  That doesn't matter a bit.  I'm sure you're probably smarter than me in some ways.  I don't care.  I don't claim to be a genius (shut up, name isn't meant like that. :(), it's always other people that say it.  I can't control what they think.  

But don't think for a second that you could outwit me because an online IQ test calls you a genius.  You'll need more than that.

Pixie

I don't think I've ever gotten on his bad side.  I guess he's cool.
(:

ZGDK

Quote from: Genius on December 30, 2007, 03:55:00 PM

How does he do it?

Magic, obviously.

JUST FOR POSTING.

Haha, this'll be good.  Whatever I said in whatever introduction thread you're talking about, there was probably a reason for it.  I don't just attack random people out of boredom.  

I'm sure getting into anything with you would be fun.  I can't think of a single time that I've heard the usual "I'm a genius" line that the person hasn't just been the average idiot that believes they're something special.  

I couldn't care less if you're booksmart.  That doesn't matter a bit.  I'm sure you're probably smarter than me in some ways.  I don't care.  I don't claim to be a genius (shut up, name isn't meant like that. :(), it's always other people that say it.  I can't control what they think.  

But don't think for a second that you could outwit me because an online IQ test calls you a genius.  You'll need more than that.

I challenge you Genius. This outta' be fun.

Rius

As far as what I've seen, Genius only flames you if you're either incompetent or an idiot, so I don't really mind much since they deserved it anyway. I disagree with any and all forms of flaming, but at least he does it intelligently. He could be more forgiving, though.

not famy

Kita

Quote from: ZGDK on December 30, 2007, 03:57:23 PM

No not fun.  You're in for a world of hurt. o_O *hides*

Please come check out my forum for all your RPG gaming News and chat:

www.vortexshadow.com

Syncopathic

hes honest regardless if the other person is hurt, thats what i like about him.

ZGDK

Quote from: Kita on December 30, 2007, 03:58:53 PM

No not fun.  You're in for a world of hurt. o_O *hides*

I'm not afraid. Genius is just some dude I met on the internet. I'd be stupid to be offended by internet flames. Especially by someone who thinks they're hot stuff.

Pixie

How does he do it?

Magic, obviously.

JUST FOR POSTING.

Anyone can outwit you, sorry.
(:

Syncopathic

How does he do it?

Magic, obviously.

JUST FOR POSTING.

Haha, this'll be good.  Whatever I said in whatever introduction thread you're talking about, there was probably a reason for it.  I don't just attack random people out of boredom. 

I'm sure getting into anything with you would be fun.  I can't think of a single time that I've heard the usual "I'm a genius" line that the person hasn't just been the average idiot that believes they're something special. 

I couldn't care less if you're booksmart.  That doesn't matter a bit.  I'm sure you're probably smarter than me in some ways.  I don't care.  I don't claim to be a genius (shut up, name isn't meant like that. :(), it's always other people that say it.  I can't control what they think. 

But don't think for a second that you could outwit me because an online IQ test calls you a genius.  You'll need more than that.

Knowing you, Genius can outwit you without even trying.

Genius

Doesn't work that way.  You can't "challenge" something in a case like this.  There's nothing to challenge.  I'm not a bomb.  I don't go off on people for no reason.  Unless you do something to start a problem, you don't have anything to worry about.

You're an idiot anyway, but you haven't done anything lately that makes me want to punch you.  

Rius

Quote from: Ludwig3 on December 30, 2007, 04:01:49 PM

How does he do it?

Magic, obviously.

JUST FOR POSTING.

Haha, this'll be good.  Whatever I said in whatever introduction thread you're talking about, there was probably a reason for it.  I don't just attack random people out of boredom. 

I'm sure getting into anything with you would be fun.  I can't think of a single time that I've heard the usual "I'm a genius" line that the person hasn't just been the average idiot that believes they're something special. 

I couldn't care less if you're booksmart.  That doesn't matter a bit.  I'm sure you're probably smarter than me in some ways.  I don't care.  I don't claim to be a genius (shut up, name isn't meant like that. :(), it's always other people that say it.  I can't control what they think. 

But don't think for a second that you could outwit me because an online IQ test calls you a genius.  You'll need more than that.

Knowing you, Genius can outwit you without even trying.
Noishe could outwit him without trying. >_>

Genius

Quote from: NINNIN6 on December 30, 2007, 04:02:58 PM
Let's not be too extreme here.

Also, since the other thread was locked.

Quote from: ZGDK on December 30, 2007, 04:01:33 PM
First off why should I be hurt by what some dude on the internt says.

They shouldn't.  I can't stand how sensitive some people are.  People shouldn't be hurt by things like that, but they are anyway.  If someone wants to cry because I offended them, oh well.

Yoshi_R

Quote from: Genius on December 30, 2007, 04:04:46 PM
Quote from: NINNIN6 on December 30, 2007, 04:02:58 PM
Let's not be too extreme here.

Also, since the other thread was locked.

Quote from: ZGDK on December 30, 2007, 04:01:33 PM
First off why should I be hurt by what some dude on the internt says.

They shouldn't.  I can't stand how sensitive some people are.  People shouldn't be hurt by things like that, but they are anyway.  If someone wants to cry because I offended them, oh well.
GENIUS YOU OFFEND ME BY BEING A STUBBORN GRAMMAR NAZI!

*Yoshi_R cries in the corner

:P