News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Mystery behind "THAT" User! -- Genius

Started by Kita, December 30, 2007, 03:33:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SFL

actually he's an idiot.

he'll tell you that you're wrong, or that you're stupid. but he'll never bother trying to prove his point. i made a thread about him on NS2, and most people agreed with me, that he's just another common consistent flamer, with no care for others. he won't explain himself. he'll just say you don't know what you're talking about, or you're an idiot. rudes =/= superiority.

he's the perfect picture of the snob with no real friends and who has a warped view of himself and others due to dehumanizing people in his mind from being on the internet too much.

Rius

Quote from: SFL on December 30, 2007, 04:09:43 PM
actually he's an idiot.

he'll tell you that you're wrong, or that you're stupid. but he'll never bother trying to prove his point. i made a thread about him on NS2, and most people agreed with me, that he's just another common consistent flamer, with no care for others. he won't explain himself. he'll just say you don't know what you're talking about, or you're an idiot. rudes =/= superiority.

he's the perfect picture of the snob with no real friends and who has a warped view of himself and others due to dehumanizing people in his mind from being on the internet too much.
It's... kind of hard to read that without proper grammar.

Yoshi_R

actually he's an idiot.

Oh now I remember -_-".

Yea' Genius fixed that issue of yours. Your a good man but you gotta explain yourself man.

Yoshi_R

Quote from: NINNIN6 on December 30, 2007, 04:11:20 PM
actually he's an idiot.

It's... kind of hard to read that without proper grammer.
*Yoshi_R Points to his post.
He accused NSiders of not knowing a thing about hacking... don't ask. Some stupid pecie of crap that happen today... it's all over though. Right Genius... right ;_;

Genius

actually he's an idiot.

...Oh wow, I think you're actually serious.

First of all, I couldn't help but laugh when you said most people agreed with you on the NS2 thread.  Yeah, they were all right behind you.  See for yourself.  

I love how you accuse me of things, while doing it at the same time.  All I do is insult people, but I'm "the snob with no real friends who has a"...forget it.  Too long.  You're not explaining your points, either.

You're just a moron who's out to get me because I offended you at some point.  It's really pathetic.

Pixie

actually he's an idiot.

Usually the person he's directing his opinion to proves his point.
(:

Yoshi_R

Quote from: Pixie on December 30, 2007, 04:14:33 PM
actually he's an idiot.

Usually the person he's directing his opinion to proves his point.
Yea'... we learned that yesterday XD

Kita

actually he's an idiot.

All can be true except for the fact that he doesn't really need to explain himself.  He flames people that act like idiots.  Hence if you get flamed there is reason for it.  I like you SFL, but I wouldn't blame him for coming here and flaming you right now for your poor grammar.  But I love you anyways :P

Please come check out my forum for all your RPG gaming News and chat:

www.vortexshadow.com

Yoshi_R

Quote from: Kita on December 30, 2007, 04:16:55 PM
actually he's an idiot.

All can be true except for the fact that he doesn't really need to explain himself.  He flames people that act like idiots.  Hence if you get flamed there is reason for it.  I like you SFL, but I wouldn't blame him for coming here and flaming you right now for your poor grammar.  But I love you anyways :P
Aww let's all hug...

SFL

actually he's an idiot.

actually i insulted him first in this situation. he told someone they didn't know what they were talking about (doesn't bother to explain himself) i told genius  HE WAS being an idiot because the guy DID happen to know what he was talking about.

SFL

Quote from: Yoshi_Revoultion on December 30, 2007, 04:17:59 PM
actually he's an idiot.

Aww let's all hug...

KAY

**plays guitar hero**

wait,

lolwut?

bluaki

Quote from: Kilroy on December 30, 2007, 03:41:16 PM
DO ONE ON ME NEXT
I want one on me :(

Quote from: Pixie on December 30, 2007, 03:56:34 PM
I don't think I've ever gotten on his bad side.  I guess he's cool.
same

Genius

Quote from: SFL on December 30, 2007, 04:20:13 PM
actually i insulted him first in this situation. he told someone they didn't know what they were talking about (doesn't bother to explain himself) i told genius  HE WAS being an idiot because the guy DID happen to know what he was talking about.

You just love to make yourself sound like the hero, don't you?

Face it, you're just a random idiot.  You had no place in most anything.  If I told someone they didn't know what they were talking about, they probably didn't.  If it was related to hacking, then I know they didn't.  I'm definitely not about to let you believe that you know more than anyone on this subject.  Your memory is a little...off.  

Johnny Ringo

Genius is awesome.

He's disdained by a lot of people for his comments but it's just his personality to make honest appraisals without worrying about stepping on toes. Some people take it too seriously really.

Cardinal

hey genius flame me next plz

kthnx <3

Also, hi Andrea.
ME NEXT LOLOLOL.

>_>