News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Why do most guys obsess over boobs?

Started by sleepin_dude_99, January 07, 2008, 09:07:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JMV

Quote from: La Pared on January 08, 2008, 12:35:36 AM
well im an ass-man. but im sure you already knew that ;)
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
You mean you're not Shakira? :(
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

Hero_Of_Time

Is it wrong to not be obsessed with them? >_>

Feel free to add me on MSN!

mecha_fang

Quote from: Hero_Of_Time on January 08, 2008, 04:35:16 AM
Is it wrong to not be obsessed with them? >_>
No. It's right. EYES ARE BETTAR.

StateAardvark

I like breasts that fits a woman's body. If they're too big/small, it kind of ruins it. Besides, I prefer a girl's eyes. They're more attractive in my opinion.

mecha_fang

Quote from: StateAardvark on January 08, 2008, 09:57:18 AM
I like breasts that fits a woman's body. If they're too big/small, it kind of ruins it. Besides, I prefer a girl's eyes. They're more attractive in my opinion.
To misquote Starscream: "The eyes have it!"

Sky_Dragon

Quote from: JMV290 on January 07, 2008, 09:08:41 PM
It's so we can ensure our offspring can be fed.
That's originally what our genetics evolved from.

Cecil_and_Kain

::) I wouldn't call it an obsession.

Baka

OmegaPapyrus

I have a few theories:

1. Guys do not have large breasts (Most guys anyway), therefore, they are not accustomed to seeing them. And when someone else has something that you don't, you only want it more. Therefore guys want boobs because they are jealous of not having them.

2. Our culture. Most guys grow up learning to become attracted to breasts; therefore, they will eventually trick their brains into thinking that they are physically attracted to breasts. This will spread from generation to generation, and the cycle continues.

3. Opposites attract. God designed man to be attracted to woman and woman to man, so why wouldn't men be attracted to all of the parts of a woman?

Kayo

boobs are awesome. unless they're too big. small isn't that bad. but i want bluaki's! :(
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Kaz

A good rack is a sign of good health, which all people look for in their mates simply due to instinct. It's not any different really than a cute face.

As for why we like to touch them and such so much, it's partly because they're fun and squishy, and partly because it actually does bring girls much pleasure when done during sex.

Either way, I love them.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

OmegaPapyrus

Quote from: Cecil_and_Kain on January 08, 2008, 01:28:29 PM
Quote from: OmegaPapyrus on January 08, 2008, 01:27:08 PM
I have a few theories:

1. Guys do not have large breasts (Most guys anyway), therefore, they are not accustomed to seeing them. And when someone else has something that you don't, you only want it more. Therefore guys want boobs because they are jealous of not having them.

2. Our culture. Most guys grow up learning to become attracted to breasts; therefore, they will eventually trick their brains into thinking that they are physically attracted to breasts. This will spread from generation to generation, and the cycle continues.

3. Opposites attract. God designed man to be attracted to woman and woman to man, so why wouldn't men be attracted to all of the parts of a woman?
Oh great. Bring a deity into this.

Atheism FTL.

bluaki

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on January 08, 2008, 01:30:10 PM
A good rack is a sign of good health
Wait wut?
So, is having small breasts a sign of bad health? :(

God designed man to be attracted to woman and woman to man
huh
I normally wouldn't hear that except for when a religious person is arguing against homosexuality.

Kaz

Quote from: bluaki on January 08, 2008, 01:38:14 PM
Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on January 08, 2008, 01:30:10 PM
A good rack is a sign of good health
Wait wut?
So, is having small breasts a sign of bad health? :(

By instinct, it's a sign of not having developed into a full, healthy woman. Personal preference can of course override this since humans have more complex thought processes, so don't worry.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

OmegaPapyrus

God designed man to be attracted to woman and woman to man
huh
I normally wouldn't hear that except for when a religious person is arguing against homosexuality.
[/quote]

What I said makes sense. I guess that you could use that to argue against homosexuality, but it applies here as well.