News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

What is on your paste right now?

Started by Tupin, February 01, 2008, 08:06:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverhawk79

Whoops, guess I shouldn't post our ad code in plain sight.
Though you could just look at the source and find it anyways.

WiinolikePS3

Quote from: Genius on February 04, 2008, 04:08:18 PM
Quote from: WiinolikePS3 on February 04, 2008, 04:05:20 PM

That was one of the post hypocritical comments I've ever heard from you.

Thanks for explaining why.

"Way to make KAOS feel even worse.  Press into his mind what obvious flaws he has. 

At any rate, I could pick out deep things from people, sure.  It would take more than just this, though.  I'm good at reading into people.  I could guess some things about KAOS, most likely.  However, I'd rather avoid making assumptions unless absolutely necessary."

Apparently, you didn't avoid making assuptions. Because of his post in the other thread, you assumed that he was a useless dumbass, and that it was totally okay to go ahead and flame him based on your assumptions. Way to make KAOS feel worse? You're the one who STARTED it! You have absolutely NO room to talk! If you don't realize how hypocritical your argument was... Also, way to counter me with a simple smartass comment. It really made you look SO much more intelligent.

The point is, half of your flames aren't as clever as you think they are. Before you say the same about me, I don't think I'm nearly as smart as YOU think YOU are. Heck, you named youself GENIUS.

So you're judging on a name alone.  Good job.  You've got nothing to go on with how clever I think I am.  You don't know what I think.  I simply speak my mind.  If people find it clever, that's fine by me.

Smartass comments are made on the basis that you think you're smarter than the other person. You should know that; you're the biggest smartass I've ever had the displeasure of meeting. Also, I'm NOT judging on a name alone, I'm judging on all of your heartless smartass comments. Obviously you're losing your touch, because your arguments are getting worse by the minute.

Way to make yourself look like even more of an arsehole.

Thanks!  I think I'm getting quite good at it, wouldn't you say?

If that's really what you want...

... you can guess what was happening at the time.

I'm still waiting for him to log in and respond so we can continue.

HTA!

Totla

graduated from junior high school at the top of his class but dropped out soon after a teacher told him that his aspirations of being a lawyer were "no realistic goal for a n_gger"

WiinolikePS3

WiiGuy

Avion-Finch

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)