Started by Genius, February 04, 2008, 12:55:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shujinco2

Quote from: Zovistograt on February 04, 2008, 06:53:37 AM
Quote from: Shujinco on February 04, 2008, 06:51:55 AM
Quote from: Zovistograt on February 04, 2008, 06:49:19 AM
Quote from: Shujinco on February 04, 2008, 06:45:27 AM
Quote from: Zovistograt on February 04, 2008, 06:42:59 AM
On the contrary, KAOS, this is a great thread and totally deserving of SIT.

It's true...unless you are going out with some crusading purpose with a bunch of people backing you and an already-strong following, chances are some random forum will never make it and just crash and burn.  I gave into the temptation once and learned my lesson.  Twice, actually.  I mean, the closest I got with lots of help was Camp Epic, and that was only for a week and only a somewhat partial not really success.
This is about OTHER forums, not THIS forum, so it TRULY has NOTHING to do with S.I.T.
No, I'm just saying that KAOS is wrong in saying that he shouldn't have SIT because of his correct opinion on other forums.
LOL, i don't believe he should have it either.

Although, I get what your saying now, so yeah.

But I still hate him. >:(
The thing is, though, that even though he says things bluntly, he's usually right.
Oh really, so Ridely really IS a moron, as well as everybody else he called so?

Including me?

LinkXLR

Thank you, Mr. Know-it-all. I'll just enter this in the, "Genius thinks he's perfect" file.

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

HTA!

Any pressing reason you decided to post all the negative facts?
Or that you decided it was okay to judge something before it was made?

One of the reasons this forum is successful is because almost all members are old members of another forum...

えっちーせんぱい

You can be the best forum leader in the world, but it won't do any good without anyone joining.

Wait, no one cares lol. Oh well.

Jono2

Quote from: LinkXLR on February 04, 2008, 06:56:24 AM
Thank you, Mr. Know-it-all. I'll just enter this in the, "Genius thinks he's perfect" file.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Macawmoses

That was an excellent read. I don't make forums, and when I did make an Invision forum (for staff of a website) I hated it. I am on SMF and it is good. Kids, Invision sucks. Simple, really.

Genius

Quote from: KAOS on February 04, 2008, 04:45:46 AM
this is why you dont deserve S.I.T.!

Because you're obviously in a position to judge. 

for the record, invisionfree is not a BAD place...its a good place to start before you move to something bigger. i use invisionfree as of right now, and i'm transferring to something much better soon. and yes, its more than making boards, ranks, and smileys. i know that.

Ooh, I see.  You're just offended because every bit of that post applies to you, and now you're gonna whine about it.  I guess I can deal with that for a while.  Just remember those golden words as you do so, "nobody cares".

No, my froum does not suck.

Yes it does.

Also, YOU'RE a moron for making this thread. the MORON part is why no one wants you to have S.I.T...no one i've talked to at least...

I love how you tell me why I'm a moron for making this thread.  You explain your points so well. 

Nobody wants me to be in the S.I.T.?  No, no.  None of your moron friends want me to be in S.I.T.  Of course they don't; those idiots are the people I'd have out of this forum if given the chance.  I wouldn't want to be liked by anyone that likes you. 

I do not have "atrocious grammar," the only one who does would probably be kilroy.

Kilroy isn't perfect, but even he puts you to shame.  I don't know how you can make a statement like that, when your entire post is a second grade mess.  Somebody needs to beat you in the face with an English textbook.

nobody cares." Pfft. tell that to the members and staff of small forums like mine and WIIGAMER24's, etc. Nobody cares about YOU.

Oh god, I'm laughing so hard. 

I assure you, nobody with half a brain cares.  That may not include you and your moron group, but I assure you that they'll grow to stop caring in time.

A conclusion i will make is: My forum doesn't have Genius in it. That makes it better than here in a way. bye.

No, no.  Your forum doesn't have anyone in it, and you only made it into the deluded belief that you're actually capable of running it.  You're not, and you'll continue to make excuses as to why nobody wants to join, until you eventually give it up because nobody visits.  Your forum sucks.

Tupin

Fantastic post Genius.

I hate it when Nsider nobodies abandon forums like these and try to start their own.

Mainly because they advertise on the places they abandoned.

But let me just say something Genius: Every forum started with very few people and admins starved for members. Who knows? Maybe one of the forums you are criticizing could get a better host, more members, and grow into the next big thing.

But overall, bravo for finally taking a stand on this annoyance.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Talim

LOL! Oh my god..I can't help but laugh at all the stupid replies in this thread...xD

Anyways....umm..you guys...This thread was actually very useful to, you know, anyone that's in the process of making a forum..or has already made a forum. If I were you, i'd take his advice and shut down the forum..seriously. I mean..i've never actually tried to make a forum before...I think.....yeah..no..I haven't; and the only reason why is because...I just..wouldn't know how to. I'll admit it, i'm an idiot when it comes to things like this. Yup, me, Talim, an idiot. I know it's hard to believe, but it's true.

Anyways..my "conclusion" is..
Genius is a jerk? Alright? You should all know that by now. I mean, when I first met Genius, I thought he was PMSing 24/7 because of how much of an ass he was to everyone all of the time. But seriously..if you get to know him and..you know..STAY ON HIS GOOD SIDE, he's actually pretty awesome, and he totally deserves to be a part of the SIT. So stop complaining, mkay? Mkay.

Tupin

Quote from: Talim2004 on February 04, 2008, 11:17:22 AM
LOL! Oh my god..I can't help but laugh at all the stupid replies in this thread...xD

Anyways....umm..you guys...This thread was actually very useful to, you know, anyone that's in the process of making a forum..or has already made a forum. If I were you, i'd take his advice and shut down the forum..seriously. I mean..i've never actually tried to make a forum before...I think.....yeah..no..I haven't; and the only reason why is because...I just..wouldn't know how to. I'll admit it, i'm an idiot when it comes to things like this. Yup, me, Talim, an idiot. I know it's hard to believe, but it's true.

Genius is a jerk? Alright? You should all know that by now. I mean, when I first met Genius, I thought he was PMSing 24/7 because of how much of an ass he was to everyone all of the time. But seriously..if you get to know him and..you know..STAY ON HIS GOOD SIDE, he's actually pretty awesome, and he totally deserves to be a part of the SIT. So stop complaining, mkay? Mkay.
I thought he was a jerk when I first met him too.

It's because of threads like this that makes him NOT a jerk.

It's not that hard to stay on his good side, just try not to act like an idiot and treat him with respect.

Holding valid arguments also helps.

Talim

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on February 04, 2008, 11:20:47 AM

It's not that hard to stay on his good side, just try not to act like an idiot and treat him with respect.

The problem is, noone wants to treat Genius with respect because he's a jerk. :O Oh well, their loss, I guess. If you're an idiot, Genius will find out, and he'll dedicate his time to try and make that person's life a living hell. :O

PsychoYoshi

Epic thread.

Rule #10 has been added to the PO rule index.

Tupin

Quote from: Talim2004 on February 04, 2008, 11:27:06 AM

The problem is, noone wants to treat Genius with respect because he's a jerk. :O Oh well, their loss, I guess. If you're an idiot, Genius will find out, and he'll dedicate his time to try and make that person's life a living hell. :O
Remember that day where he went after Ridley and Triforceman22?

Yeah, they have forgiven him since then, even if Genius still thinks they are morons.

There are 4 types of people that know about Genius:

1. The person who loves his tactics about getting rid of morons.
2. The person who gets attacked by Genius and holds flawed arguments.
3. The person who ignores him because they don't like him.
4. The person who respects his rants and ability to say what everyone else is thinking.

Talim

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on February 04, 2008, 11:32:07 AM

Yeah, they have forgiven him since then, even if Genius still thinks they are morons.

4. The person who respects his rants and ability to say what everyone else is thinking.
Hmm...no I don't remember that, actually.....

Tupin

Quote from: Talim2004 on February 04, 2008, 11:34:01 AM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on February 04, 2008, 11:32:07 AM

Hmm...no I don't remember that, actually.....
I don't think you were a very active member when that happened, it was like a few days before you started posting regularly.