Quote from: KAOS on February 04, 2008, 01:34:46 PM
Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on February 04, 2008, 01:33:30 PM
Quote from: KAOS on February 04, 2008, 01:32:06 PM
Quote from: Jono2 on February 04, 2008, 01:30:22 PM
Quote from: KAOS on February 04, 2008, 01:27:20 PM
Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on February 04, 2008, 01:26:23 PM
Quote from: KAOS on February 04, 2008, 01:25:10 PM
Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on February 04, 2008, 01:24:17 PM
Kaos... calm down this is getting rediculous...
why dont you tell Genius that? he's the one who made this thread. :|
He really hasn't posted in a while, this isn't between you and him anymore...
OK, why is everyone beating up on me now? THIS is getting ridiculous. :|

the fact that you think someone is beating up on you means you're too up tight and defensive.

relax.
and there you go, bring this up again. Why not just lock this thread? or change it to "KAOS, i think you're a moron, although thats just what I am, except i also like cocks" :|
:|
You gotta chill man 8)
why dont you?

ad, if you reply to this, you're just bringing this back up. dont do it. at all. :|
*brings it back up*
go suck cock cuz you have no lief thats why you brought this back up end of discussion kthnxbai.

which is why people are mad at you now.

you're making moronic arguments & statements, telling people to go "suck cock", even if you're being sarcastic, it's still offensive.  you're bumping this topic for no adequately explored reason other than to TROLL.  Although that's exactly what Genius was doing at the beginning of this topic, he was making a point.  you're NOT.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Kayo

genius made no point. i made a point in my first post in this thread. :|
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Jono2

Quote from: KAOS on February 04, 2008, 01:41:06 PM

at least you're typing legibly now.

he made the point that he doesn't want to see any more about "my forum is this" or "my forum is that".  frankly, I was kinda tired of it too.  though he doesn't have any power (unless he's voted as the head SIT member, but that'll never happen because mackormoses will get it), it was a valid complaint.

your running around and telling people to suck cock was by no means necessary.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Lotos

Quote from: KAOS on February 04, 2008, 01:33:21 PM
Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on February 04, 2008, 01:32:44 PM
Quote from: Lotos on February 04, 2008, 01:28:01 PM
Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on February 04, 2008, 01:24:36 PM
Quote from: Lotos on February 04, 2008, 01:17:08 PM
Notice how most of the other people he didn't call a moron are "popular" NSiders or people who haven't crossed paths with him yet.

I don't think Genius really cares that much about popularity. But...since when was I in the popular crowd? A lot of you never even saw me before NSF.

Aren't you popular here?

That's what people seem to think, but other than being in the SIT, I don't see why anyone would think that. Talim's in the SIT too, but she doesn't seem very popular here.
who's talim? talim's a she? whats a talim? :|

Talim2004  I'm her caffine addicted NSider cousin when she asked for people to be in her NSider family or something :P

Cecil_and_Kain

Wow Genius, you're a brat.

Talim

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on February 04, 2008, 11:37:49 AM
I don't think you were a very active member when that happened, it was like a few days before you started posting regularly.
I may not have even been signed up then. Because I signed up on...*goes to check my profile* January 22nd...yeah......wow..that's only like..2 weeks..xD
Quote from: KAOS on February 04, 2008, 01:00:17 PM
Genius, why in the f*** did you post this? i see whats happening. i detect stupidity, need of attention, and jealousy.
Wow..and to think I used to think you were cool, Kaos. x.o You really are a moron. "i detect stupidity, need of attention, and jealousy." That "sentence" is describing you, Kaos..not Genius...
Stupidity: Umm..I dun even have to explain how that describes you.
Attention: You're only making these retarded posts about Genius so you can GET attention.
Jealousy: You're obviously jealous that Genius is so much cooler than you, and because he's part of the SIT and you're not.
That's what people seem to think, but other than being in the SIT, I don't see why anyone would think that. Talim's in the SIT too, but she doesn't seem very popular here.
;_; What're you talking about? I'm popular...I mean..not on the forums yet cause I just signed up but on #nsider I am. :O

Kayo

Quote from: Talim2004 on February 04, 2008, 01:50:43 PM
Genius, why in the f*** did you post this? i see whats happening. i detect stupidity, need of attention, and jealousy.
Wow..and to think I used to think you were cool, Kaos. x.o You really are a moron. "i detect stupidity, need of attention, and jealousy." That "sentence" is describing you, Kaos..not Genius...
Attention: You're only making these retarded posts about Genius so you can GET attention.
Jealousy: You're obviously jealous that Genius is so much cooler than you, and because he's part of the SIT and you're not.
you didnt used to think that. dont lie to me. :|
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

HTA!

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on February 04, 2008, 11:37:49 AM
I don't think you were a very active member when that happened, it was like a few days before you started posting regularly.
I may not have even been signed up then. Because I signed up on...*goes to check my profile* January 22nd...yeah......wow..that's only like..2 weeks..xD
;_; What're you talking about? I'm popular...I mean..not on the forums yet cause I just signed up but on #nsider I am. :O
And your sucking up?
:P

Kaz

#nsider, yes, but not on the forums. It's because you don't post enough.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

HTA!

Schweet Pianta...

Get someone to lock this thread
*knows im contributing to spam =p*

Genius

Fun, fun.  Left with plenty to come back to after a short while.  You provide great entertainment, KAOS.  You're like the party clown that everyone beats up on.

How is it f***ing possible to stay on genius's good side?!?!?!?!!?!

Considering how many people do it, I'd say it can't be that hard.  Unfortunately, it's about impossible for you.  You may as well just give it up now.

The first time i said ONE WORD to him he said "You're a moron" (this was in chat a couple weeks ago BTW)

And look how much that told me about you.  It's not my fault I'm good at judging people.

In fact, my forum is almost ready to transfer to SMF. it is.

And it will still suck.

Genius, your LIFE is a second grade mess.

Genius, you have the IQ of a moron. Perhaps you chould change your name to Moron. its the way you act, anyway...

red7js, you actually have a brain, unlike some people lol. thanks for agreeing with me, even though you're just also stating the truth. :)

More worthless statements that you back up oh-so-well.

FOR THE LAST TIME, yes, my forum has only 22 members. OK? i'm better having some members that come and post, than have 70 i earned from going around saying "SIGN UP AT MY FORUM! NAO NAO NAO GOGOGO!" or "IF YOU DONT SIGN UP I'LL ONE-STAR ALL YOUR YOUTUBE VIDEOS!" or something stupid like that. My forum is like a small community, not like a pile of spam (like Genius's brain)

Oh wow, you're really good with the insults.  Truly, I wish I could be like you.  

You're running your argument into the ground here.  You've already established just how much your forum sucks.  I guess I couldn't expect a worthwhile argument from you.

No, i'm not saying that here is a pile of spam. that would be describing NS2, which is not what i'm trying to do.

What does that have to do with anything?  If nothing else, NS2 has less people like you.  That's enough to give it an upper hand.  

...Well, you're certainly not quite as adept as detection as I am at pointing out morons, to say the very least.  I posted it so that maybe morons like you would learn something.

In conclusion, Genius, you're a moron.

Need to copy need to try and make a point now?  How sad.

Quote from: KAOS on February 04, 2008, 01:07:19 PM
i'm not running. i am BRAVE.

No, you're stupid.

Quote from: KAOS on February 04, 2008, 01:15:12 PM
Oh, so THIS is what i'm getting now? ok, this is just plain wrong. You take the TRUTH that i say, and try to turn it against me. thats just sad. apparently, you have nothing to say at all. so i will just forget you even tried o say something to me.

Also, now i'm being singled out here? it seems that this thread is now just to pick on me. for shame. God, you people have no life.

The truth you say?  No, you're just whining about how terrible I am for thinking you're a worthless moron.  It doesn't take much to turn your terrible argument against you.  If people start doing it, maybe you should try thinking before you say something stupid.

Notice how most of the other people he didn't call a moron are "popular" NSiders or people who haven't crossed paths with him yet.

Oh yes, it's just a giant conspiracy.  I'm really just out to support the popular crowd.  

Sorry, no.  If I see a popular moron, they'll get the same treatment everyone else does.  It just so happens that whatever popular people you're referring to have a brain.  

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on February 04, 2008, 01:17:45 PM

You willingly go to them, no one is forcing you.
Let people make as many forums as they want, you don't have to go to them =|

That ties in with people saying to ignore morons.  It just doesn't work that way.  I don't simply ignore whatever I dislike.

Quote from: KAOS on February 04, 2008, 01:19:28 PM
OK, why dont you? i have a life thats not emo. if thats all you can think of as a comeback/whatever, then i will give you one even YOU can understand...

You, just go slit your OWN wrist, seek some therapy, and come back with a life.

...This coming from the person crying because he was told his forum sucks.

Quote from: Jono2 on February 04, 2008, 01:21:10 PM
Genius, you could have just summarized the post, saying "Don't make threads about your forum".  Because you obviously don't care about their forums regardless, so why waste your time on them?

That's just not me.  I need to make it into a presentation.

Quote from: KAOS on February 04, 2008, 01:23:24 PM
exactly. i dont make threads about mine, no one does. this thread is as bad as making an advertisement thread...

Just how is this at all comparable to an advertisement thread?  

Your arguments are all so perfectly insane.

Quote from: Lotos on February 04, 2008, 01:24:04 PM

Exactly why I avoid him.  The SITs are a prime example of how corrupt the forum is.  But, I can't change it.  I'm not going to rebel, because there's no way in HELL I'm going to NSider 2.

It's just terrible that they would choose good members for SIT.  It should have been you, right?  I'm sure you could somehow manage to do everything better than the rest of them.

Quote from: KAOS on February 04, 2008, 01:27:20 PM
OK, why is everyone beating up on me now? THIS is getting ridiculous. :|

Isn't it obvious?  I'm not the only one that thinks you're a moron.

Quote from: KAOS on February 04, 2008, 01:29:15 PM
yes, but that started with unfair things, i dont see why they make him popular and i'm just a clueless moron to beat up on. :|

It's your own fault.  You're making a miserable fool of yourself here.

Quote from: KAOS on February 04, 2008, 01:41:06 PM

The only point you established is that you're a total moron.  

bluaki

Quote from: KAOS on February 04, 2008, 01:36:38 PM
Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on February 04, 2008, 01:34:59 PM
Quote from: KAOS on February 04, 2008, 01:33:21 PM
Quote from: Lotos on February 04, 2008, 01:28:01 PM
Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on February 04, 2008, 01:24:36 PM

I don't think Genius really cares that much about popularity. But...since when was I in the popular crowd? A lot of you never even saw me before NSF.
who's talim? talim's a she? whats a talim? :|
Aren't you popular here?

It took me forever to find your post. It's not that hard to quote correctly, sir.

Talim is a girl, yes, sarcasm or not.
living proof that you dont have your education. :|
Or maybe it's that most people don't look back on quotes and if you don't respond to quotes properly, your response is just stuck in some stupid place.

On other notes:
All the accusations against SIT choices in this thread that I've read (and I looked through all the pages) are baseless. As Genius said in the thread in Announcements, you only disagree for selfish reasons.
Stupid advertising schemes like "anybody can be admin rank" only make the forum fall faster.
Your "point" in your first post is lacking in.... everything. Invisionfree is only one of the problems, transferring to SMF really isn't much help. You might think you forum is "just not very active yet", but frankly, it's doomed to not ever be active. Genius isn't the moron, you only think so because he is saying that you are one, which you are.

Talim

Quote from: KAOS on February 04, 2008, 01:51:44 PM
you didnt used to think that. dont lie to me. :|
No, I didn't used to think that. I'm being honest, here. I used to think you were cool, but after what you've said in this thread, I do think that.

HTA!

Kayo

thanks, genius. we didnt need this thread, and now you turned everyone here against me. now, i shall get this thread locked.
[move][/move]