What do you hate.

Started by Spam, February 09, 2008, 05:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genius

Smashin

Quote from: Riosan on February 09, 2008, 05:57:46 PM
Quote from: Smashin on February 09, 2008, 05:56:25 PM
WHY MUST YOU HURT ME SO?

By modern rap/hip-hop, I mean crap like Soulja Boy, and the really popular stuff.

Oh, OK. I can deal with that. No one I know likes Crank Dat anymore either.

Friendly Hostile

Threads like these and the people who post them.

Redpaige13

I hate Birds, Spiders, stupid people, tourists, children, Chow Dogs, Florida, my Grandma, when my NES doesn't want to work, PeTA, getting blood drawn, math, not being 21, waking up in the middle of the night, the heat, sweating, driving, my Uterus, children, and this certain guy that I intercourse ing hate because he won't leave me the intercourse  alone.

FORNICATION BABY!

Yoshi_R

Most people who tend to do nothing but draw attention to themselves.

Ex: Chris Crocker

mecha_fang

Quote from: Genius on February 09, 2008, 06:02:51 PM
People.
Agreed. Kind of. I also hate tehse crappy new cartoons. From summer of '06 onwards, almost every cartoon has been crappy, with the worst being Chop Socky Chooks.

Miiman56

Quote from: Riosan on February 09, 2008, 05:48:51 PM
I HATE SAUERKRAUT

Morons, most modern rap/hip-hop, etc.
Amen Brother
Also work in general :)

mecha_fang

The last good Nicktoon I can remember is Avatar.

GALEX

British people who like Liverpool soccer, RATM, Muse, Cambridge, and engineering.

I also hate cheese.  Can't stand the freaking gross substance. 

:X

mecha_fang

Ivan_the_Great

Car commercials, spoiled kids at the mall, poetry (call me shallow all you want, I DON'T CARE!), fat people who complain about being fat, obnoxious people at my school, that guy that sleeps on my patio (wait, nah, he's cool, he makes sure I get the paper every morning).

Go Haka!

Anarchy_Jas

My dad, Valentine's Day, Math, my dad, The new cartoons, my dad, the dubbed Sailor Moon, people that stereotype, things that stink, my dad, volleyball, girly stuff, pink, doing dishes, my dad, most cheese, the cold, the bastard I have to call dad, stupid people, did I mention that I hate the intercourse in' poop hole that's my dad?
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Miiman56

Quote from: Ivan_the_Great on February 09, 2008, 07:23:39 PM
Car commercials, spoiled kids at the mall, poetry (call me shallow all you want, I DON'T CARE!), fat people who complain about being fat, obnoxious people at my school, that guy that sleeps on my patio (wait, nah, he's cool, he makes sure I get the paper every morning).
LOL

Wait...... wut?

not famy

Quote from: GALEX on February 09, 2008, 07:19:19 PM
British people who like Liverpool soccer, RATM, Muse, Cambridge, and engineering.

I also hate cheese.  Can't stand the freaking gross substance. 

:X

y rosti

also cheese is gud retard