Rius

Quote from: Co-Z on February 10, 2008, 07:29:36 PM
Quote from: NINNIN6 on February 10, 2008, 06:01:24 PM
Even more reason to hate it.
Wow man, you're so logical and intellectual  :|
And content and gay.

Mystic

Spam

I hate Jazis, Nazis, and Jews. (Jazis are Jewish Nazis WHAT NOW!!!)

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Spam on February 10, 2008, 09:04:10 PM
I hate Jazis, Nazis, and Jews. (Jazis are Jewish Nazis WHAT NOW!!!)
THROW THE JEW DOWN THE WELL

lol, borat

major tom

Quote from: Shujinco on February 10, 2008, 08:18:09 PM
I hate people that bully people that can't control what they are being bullied about, or pople that bully the defenceless.
If you hate that, we'll NEVER get to kick France's ass ever again!
Quote from: NINNIN6 on February 10, 2008, 08:48:29 PM
And content and gay.
oic

wut if it involvd minz

Matt

I hate people who a very stubborn(mildly stubborn not as much), I hate people who a overly self-centered, and lastly people who act like complete poop holes for no reason.

HoganM

Anti-semitic people, racist people, darkness, emo music, fanboys, ignorant stubborn idiots on the internet

OmegaPapyrus

Quote from: HoganM on February 11, 2008, 01:16:06 PM
Anti-semitic people, racist people, darkness, emo music, fanboys, ignorant stubborn idiots on the internet

You don't need to say Anti-semitism if you already have racism there. >_>

extraz

-ghetto culture
-people who are regarded by others as being perfect upstanding gentlemen when in reality they are complete poop holes.

that is all

Silverhawk79

I hate stupid people, specifically stupid high schoolers.
Yup, I hate 95% of my high school. :)

mecha_fang

PRINCESS AZULA.

KEEP THAT CRAZY WITCH-WOMAN AWAY FROM ME.

bluaki

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on February 11, 2008, 01:19:03 PM
I hate stupid people, specifically stupid high schoolers.
Yup, I hate 95% of my high school. :)
At my school, that's probably 98-99% :)

Riosan

Quote from: darkmariov2 on February 10, 2008, 08:33:08 PM
by my head, here comes tybalt

juliet has made me feminine
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

NINTENDO_PAWNAGE_RAWK

Quote from: Riosan on February 11, 2008, 01:51:52 PM
Quote from: darkmariov2 on February 10, 2008, 08:33:08 PM
by my head, here comes tybalt

juliet has made me feminine
XD People got it when I left! Aww man I was hoping I would still be here to continue it.  :P

Zovistograt

hmm

-people who talk in a matter-of-fact tone when it's obvious that they don't know what they're talking about (i.e. real-life noobs)

-when people say "idear" instead of "idea", or any other things like that

-when either antidisestablishmentarianism or pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis is incorrectly said to be the longest word in the English language

-American "culture"...I find it to be a joke, really.

-rap/hip-hop music, or more specifically, the "style" that tends to be associated with it...I suppose it would be called "gangsta" or "ghetto" or whatever.

-People who have closed minds to new things, or to old things that apply in the present (like classic literature/music)

-CONSERVATIVES.

-When someone says that pseudo-anime like Avatar is better than all other anime.  That just disgusts me.

-Mundane homework.  I don't mind homework as a concept, but can't teachers at least make it manageable?  I don't feel that I learn any more from five hours of cumulative work at night than from a possible hour or two.

-Party poopers.  That means all the people who can't understand that to have a good time, you have to bend some rules once in a while.  This mostly applies to Internet forums, where someone always has to ruin the fun.  Actually...that was more on oldsider than anything, but it still stands.

-People who constantly rebuke people who are sometimes harsh but correct in their ideas and what they are saying to the point that it erupts into something stupid.  Yes, this applies to the whole Genius thing we had last week.

I can't think of any more right now.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)