News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

The Mole~Wolfpika is the Mole; Mackormoses is the Winner!

Started by Light, April 26, 2008, 09:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you like to see another season?

HELL YES!!
5 (45.5%)
Sure, as long as there is a better Mole.
4 (36.4%)
Do what you want; I won't participate in it.
0 (0%)
No.
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Zovistograt

Quote from: Wolfpika on April 27, 2008, 10:16:29 AM
so when do we get to play?
I'm guessing next Saturday night at 5:15 PST (which is 8:15 EST)
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Wolfpika

oh crap, that might be a bad time...

Water ☮

THEBIRD

I'm joining this. It reminds me of the days when there actually were games like this to participate in. Whoo *throws confetti*!

Light

(bump)

Wolf: If the time doesn't fit everyone's needs, I could switch it around a little. Of course, each meeting will take about twenty to thirty minutes, which means that you can show up halfway through. As long as you get the gist of everything, you'll be able to participate.

Thread neads moar ppls.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Water ☮

I saw some videos of this game on youtube! it seems like a lot of fun!!

Light

THEBIRD

8 people so far? Maybe you should send out some PMs to some friends asking to join, LS. That way we can get to 20, making the game have an actual point by getting something if we win. It's not as awesome as money, but still... :P.

Light

Hmm... good idea. Should we try PMing some of the RPers?

GreatGonzales106

I'll join, too. Although I'm still not 100% clear on the rules.  :P

THEBIRD

Quote from: LightningSword on April 28, 2008, 07:21:10 PM
Hmm... good idea. Should we try PMing some of the RPers?
Sure, I can help by PMing some people about this thread. It's interesting enough that I bet most of 'em will join :P.

Light

Thanks, Birdie! =D

FYI, I'm going to try to get twenty-one (lucky number) as the amount of people who will sign up. After that, we'll do the counsel then the quiz, where five people will be eliminated. The same will happen the week after that, until we have six people left. That's when we will start eliminating people one by one, until there are three people left. Then the final quiz will commence, and I will announce who the Mole is, and who the winner is.

Triforce_Luigi

Allegretto

Id love to do this sounds like fun, and lightning chess...we should play again!  :) :| :(

Silverhawk79