Are you guys still stupid?

Started by Genius, May 10, 2008, 06:31:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOSSNIG

Quote from: Kaz on May 12, 2008, 01:03:41 PM
oh god lol

just stop, seriously

I'm sorry :(.

I just get attracted to the darn fights.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Shujinco2

Quote from: Darklink on May 12, 2008, 01:01:28 PM
Quote from: Shujinco on May 12, 2008, 12:53:29 PM
Quote from: Darklink on May 12, 2008, 12:48:47 PM
Quote from: THEEVILSPERKY on May 12, 2008, 12:43:58 PM
People are actually getting peeved by this?  Wow, I thought it was just a bit of quarreling but people are actually worked up over this?  Mm.. haha.. that's too bad, it was fun to watch.. didn't realize those participating were staying to hurt themselves.  If you're getting hurt, leave the thread, sheesh.  Seems like things only concerned people because everyone wanted to open their mouth and be cool/tough or something.  This thread is proof enough of a definite answer to the question it poses in the title.. heh.  Y'all are crazy, haha.

And Shujinco, you're telling everyone to calm down?  You seem to be the most fired up and I really don't understand why. >.>

I thought I was sensitive but wow, this thread is something.  Hmm.  Just can't wrap my head around what happened here.

I know.

It's amazing what Genius can do eh?
And it's INCREDIBLY amazing that people are willing to support this obvious troll.

I mean, isn't this basically what NS2 does every so often? Come here and tell everybody here how much our forums and people suck? It's basically the same thing, except he doesn't throw in "Oh yeah, NS2 is better" and says, "everybody is stupid" instead of "everybody sucks."

How could ANYBODY support what he does after throwing Kilroy and Noishe out? In MY opinion, he's at LEAST 100 times worse.

Genius is no troll.

Lol at your last two sentences.
How is he not 100 times worse?

Thinking about it, it's kinda hard to compare, as they didn't really do the same things. However, looking at how much of a problem each individual was, in my opinion, I would say Genius is a much bigger problem. But that is but my opinion.

BOSSNIG

Quote from: Shujinco on May 12, 2008, 01:10:29 PM
People are actually getting peeved by this?  Wow, I thought it was just a bit of quarreling but people are actually worked up over this?  Mm.. haha.. that's too bad, it was fun to watch.. didn't realize those participating were staying to hurt themselves.  If you're getting hurt, leave the thread, sheesh.  Seems like things only concerned people because everyone wanted to open their mouth and be cool/tough or something.  This thread is proof enough of a definite answer to the question it poses in the title.. heh.  Y'all are crazy, haha.

And Shujinco, you're telling everyone to calm down?  You seem to be the most fired up and I really don't understand why. >.>

I thought I was sensitive but wow, this thread is something.  Hmm.  Just can't wrap my head around what happened here.

I know.

And it's INCREDIBLY amazing that people are willing to support this obvious troll.

I mean, isn't this basically what NS2 does every so often? Come here and tell everybody here how much our forums and people suck? It's basically the same thing, except he doesn't throw in "Oh yeah, NS2 is better" and says, "everybody is stupid" instead of "everybody sucks."

How could ANYBODY support what he does after throwing Kilroy and Noishe out? In MY opinion, he's at LEAST 100 times worse.

Genius is no troll.

Thinking about it, it's kinda hard to compare, as they didn't really do the same things. However, looking at how much of a problem each individual was, in my opinion, I would say Genius is a much bigger problem. But that is but my opinion.

Genius never had the ability to ban. How did he get rid of those two?
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Kaz

Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Shujinco2

Quote from: THEEVILSPERKY on May 12, 2008, 01:04:06 PM
I think by trying to combat him over the internet when you're not even initially involved is feeding him more than my ignoring him and watching the spectacle you're making this into, but mkay. :D

I wouldn't say I support him exactly.. but I'm certainly not against him.  Never has done anything to me and I can't blame him for everyone letting him get under their skin, ya know?  Things aren't as bad as you're making them out to be.  I'm posting 'cause I want you to see things in a different light and realize you're way too worked up over something you probably shouldn't be.  You're upset and lashing out at him and commenting on people who aren't against him like you only will let you vent so much, it won't solve anything for you though.  Actions are only so much of life, but attitude can make all the difference so take a step back from it all and examine yourself and see if you really do need to be this crazed about all this.

Even though I'm here on NSF, I don't have much of an opinion about NS2 (site doesn't concern me in any way) and I'm not offended by being grouped together with everyone here and being called stupid.  If it bothers you that much, chillax a bit and come back later.  Without people like you antagonizing the OP, he wouldn't have as much to work with.  Doesn't matter to me either way if he gets his fire or not, but it matters to you so hope I've helped you out in some way.
I fight against Genius because I have been where Ridely has been, where Kilroy has been, where KAOS has been, where EVERYONE he has ever insulted massivly has been. Singled out, everybody seems to dislike you, nobody seems to be on your side, and because so many people support the bully, you feel as if nothing will improve. And nothing will, unless fought against. That is where I come in. I am a peace keeper by heart. I would do anything to prevent people from feeling the same way I have for my entire life, even if thier sadness is only temporary. People like Genius, I know people like that in real life, feel like they can do anything because of thier massive fanbase, getting joy from causing others grief, sadness and anger. It's disgusting. And if somebody doesn't fight against it, it will only grow. It could grow to something huge, something NOBODY could have predicted, something that nobody would like. I have seen that happen as well. I won't let it happen, and I won't let it grow, not on my watch.

Haven't I always been for the better of the forums? :)

Kaz

ninny ninny ninny ninny ninny

Java

Is this thread still here?

Hmm...well since it is maybe Genius can drive Spam away from the forums.

(Please.)

Spam

Quote from: Java_Java on May 12, 2008, 01:20:22 PM

(Please.)

I will not be ran off!  >:(

Shujinco2

Quote from: Darklink on May 12, 2008, 01:14:56 PM
Quote from: Shujinco on May 12, 2008, 01:10:29 PM

I know.

Genius is no troll.

Genius never had the ability to ban. How did he get rid of those two?
He didn't. Other NSiders disliked them, saw them as a "problem". Acting on thier own wishes, the mods banned them for "being annoying".

Genius is doing the same thing, on a larger scale, and it's baffling how only a few of the people here see him as a problem! You could "supposedly" see it in Noishe and Kilroy, WHY CAN'T YOU SEE IT AGAIN IN GENIUS, WHEN IT ACTUALLY IS THERE?

Shujinco2

(Please.)
I thought I knew you better than that Java_Java. >:(

Kaz

whine whine ninny ninny gobble gobble gobble

Java

Quote from: Shujinco on May 12, 2008, 01:24:22 PM

(Please.)
Hey, if he's gonna make a post to cause fights he might as well do something good. ::)

Ridley

Amazing how there is fighting when Genius isn't even on.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Spam

Quote from: Java_Java on May 12, 2008, 01:28:15 PM

(Please.)
Hey, if he's gonna make a post to cause fights he might as well do something good. ::)

Thanx because getting rid of me would be good.

P.S. <3

Shujinco2

Quote from: Java_Java on May 12, 2008, 01:28:15 PM

(Please.)
Java, just please, don't start. We don't need any more of that kind of talk in this forum. This is what gets innocent people banned, just because others don't feel like dealing with a specific user, who TECHNICALLY never did anything wrong.

I'm pretty sure that if I didn't have so many friends on here, they would ban me too.