News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Are you guys still stupid?

Started by Genius, May 10, 2008, 06:31:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pixie

I prefer the term blissfully ignorant.
(:

Allegretto

Quote from: Genius on May 10, 2008, 09:42:57 PM
Quote from: Allegretto on May 10, 2008, 09:09:30 PM

In that case I can make 4 assumptions about you.

You are stupid
You are an ass
Your full of yourself
All of the above.

Thanks for proving that you're a moron.
Seriously why cant you drop this. Why dont you try reading my post trying to stop this instead of ranting on, your slowly proving my point that *The only true stupid people are the ones who go out of there way to prove somone else is* Drop it for Nsiders sake.

Nayrman

Quote from: Allegretto on May 10, 2008, 09:46:14 PM
Quote from: Genius on May 10, 2008, 09:42:57 PM
Quote from: Allegretto on May 10, 2008, 09:09:30 PM

In that case I can make 4 assumptions about you.

You are stupid
You are an ass
Your full of yourself
All of the above.

Thanks for proving that you're a moron.
Seriously why cant you drop this. Why dont you try reading my post trying to stop this instead of ranting on, your slowly proving my point that *The only true stupid people are the ones who go out of there way to prove somone else is* Drop it for Nsiders sake.
normally I don't mind people falling for this, but he's trying to get you guys to keep arguing for his enjoyment like he usually does....
I just feel like being nice right now..

Triforceman22

Deja vu....

Pass me a drink, Java J.

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Allegretto

jeez im depressed

Im getting off this thread before I feel every Nsider member hates me

Im done arguing so just drop it..Id rather be friends with people than argue with them, and some of my really great friendships start with us arguing...

Macawmoses

Know what, intercourse  it, you are all idiots, exception being those of you that are smart. Wow, obvious, I know, but being that half of you were dropped on your heads as infants I am amazed you can type cohesively....wait a minute, half of you can't. I see a direct correlation. Seriously, shut up now, Genius can tear you up into little pieces, and re-assemble you in a dress. You would be wise to put your tail between your legs and run off home to mommy (the same mommy that dropped you).

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Pixie

Quote from: Allegretto on May 10, 2008, 09:49:53 PM
jeez im depressed

Im getting off this thread before I feel every Nsider member hates me

Im done arguing so just drop it..Id rather be friends with people than argue with them, and some of my really great friendships start with us arguing...
Faggot.

Suck it up kid, and quit acting like it's the end of the world.  This is a god darn nintendo forum and it makes you look like more of an idiot if you let people get to you.
(:

Triforceman22

Quote from: mackormoses on May 10, 2008, 09:50:56 PM
Know what, intercourse  it, you are all idiots, exception being those of you that are smart. Wow, obvious, I know, but being that half of you were dropped on your heads as infants I am amazed you can type cohesively....wait a minute, half of you can't. I see a direct correlation. Seriously, shut up now, Genius can tear you up into little pieces, and re-assemble you in a dress. You would be wise to put your tail between your legs and run off home to mommy (the same mommy that dropped you).

^^^^^^^^^
Words of truth.

Allegretto

Quote from: mackormoses on May 10, 2008, 09:50:56 PM
Know what, f*** it, you are all idiots, exception being those of you that are smart. Wow, obvious, I know, but being that half of you were dropped on your heads as infants I am amazed you can type cohesively....wait a minute, half of you can't. I see a direct correlation. Seriously, shut up now, Genius can tear you up into little pieces, and re-assemble you in a dress. You would be wise to put your tail between your legs and run off home to mommy (the same mommy that dropped you).
:(

Wow pixeo you are definitly the most hostile user iv met on this forum im off this thread and im blocking you...jeez

Java

Triforceman22

Genius

...Please, jump off a cliff.  Immediately.  That's just a suggestion, of course, but anything that ends your life in a bloody mess works.  Trust me, it's best for all of us.  The world doesn't need people like you.

Hate to break it to you, but nothing I say will prove your "point".  Considering that you've got nothing to back it up, I'll take it for what it is; something your parents told you to try and make you feel better about being ridiculed by the rest of the world.  Sorry, sad truth is that not everybody will like you for who you are.  In fact, you're pretty much limited to family and other morons.  It's too bad. 

I'll drop it whenever I feel like it.  For now, it's more fun to watch you make a total idiot of yourself.  I don't even need to do anything.  You just open your mouth, and people hate you for it.  It's beautiful.

Allegretto

Quote from: Genius on May 10, 2008, 10:01:02 PM

...Please, jump off a cliff.  Immediately.  That's just a suggestion, of course, but anything that ends your life in a bloody mess works.  Trust me, it's best for all of us.  The world doesn't need people like you.

Hate to break it to you, but nothing I say will prove your "point".  Considering that you've got nothing to back it up, I'll take it for what it is; something your parents told you to try and make you feel better about being ridiculed by the rest of the world.  Sorry, sad truth is that not everybody will like you for who you are.  In fact, you're pretty much limited to family and other morons.  It's too bad. 

I'll drop it whenever I feel like it.  For now, it's more fun to watch you make a total idiot of yourself.  I don't even need to do anything.  You just open your mouth, and people hate you for it.  It's beautiful.
I.....I..I really dont understand how some can be so cruel..how is it even possible to say any of what you just said..The only good part of that is the fact I know another member to block.

Nayrman

Quote from: Allegretto on May 10, 2008, 10:04:54 PM
Quote from: Genius on May 10, 2008, 10:01:02 PM

I.....I..I really dont understand how some can be so cruel..how is it even possible to say any of what you just said..The only good part of that is the fact I know another member to block.
It's genius...he does this to every member sooner or later...
alright alright genius you had your fun...could we just end this for tonight? This is dull for one of your threads for some odd reason