News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Titles that will "intrest the core gamer" will be at E3...

Started by Tupin, June 16, 2008, 06:45:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

At least Nintendo says so.

http://gonintendo.com/?p=46394

My bet? Either a new Kid Icarus, a new F-Zero, or an announcement of a new Zelda/Metroid. Maybe it's that they are going to be the publisher of The Conduit. Of course, a new franchise that appeals to all gamers would be nice.  :)

Even though it's not exactly "hardcore", Animal Crossing Wii is almost guaranteed to be at E3, and it will be huge.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Kilroy

1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Tupin

GreatGonzales106

Kid Icarus would be pretty big too because of Pit in Brawl.

HTA!

Zovistograt

?We recently announced the upcoming release of Mario Super Sluggers. Additionally, we will be announcing several new titles that core gamers will be interested in around the time of E3."

Let's not get our hopes up too much, looks like the guy is saying it'll be as good as the announcement of Mario Super Sluggers.  Which is just suckage.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Macawmoses

I agree with Zovi, here. However, I can always cross my fingers for SF:Wii, and any new properties.

えっちーせんぱい

If we are getting a New F-Zero, and it doesnt look like crap, i'll seriously consider getting a Wii.

GreatGonzales106

Quote from: Zovistograt on June 16, 2008, 06:57:28 PM
?We recently announced the upcoming release of Mario Super Sluggers. Additionally, we will be announcing several new titles that core gamers will be interested in around the time of E3."

Let's not get our hopes up too much, looks like the guy is saying it'll be as good as the announcement of Mario Super Sluggers.  Which is just suckage.
I don't think he is because the bolded part doesn't link Sluggers to the other games. He says "additionally" and he doesn't say they're "several other new titles,"he just says "several titles that core gamers will be interested in"

Jono2

F-Zero Wii = good

new Metroid title = bad.  wait at least another year Nintendo.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Zovistograt

I want Rez 2, Mario Paint DS, and an announcement that the Korg DS-10 will be getting an early release.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Triforceman22

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Tupin

Quote from: Zovistograt on June 16, 2008, 07:06:29 PM
I want Rez 2, Mario Paint DS, and an announcement that the Korg DS-10 will be getting an early release.
Korg DS-10?

Ideally, I want a new Pilotwings.

I'm sure you'll like that, Zovi.  ;)

HTA!

Oh, and dear lord baby jesus please make a new Paper Mario that is not a suckish action adventure! D:

Tupin

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on June 16, 2008, 07:12:18 PM
Oh, and dear lord baby jesus please make a new Paper Mario that is not a suckish action adventure! D:
I liked Super Paper Mario.

Not loved, just liked.