News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

NSFCD Werewolf - Game Over

Started by The Riddler, August 22, 2008, 08:26:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

The Riddler

The Townsfolk had read Lightning's journal, and seemed a little worried, but were more focused on their own beliefs. Silver crossed his eyes, feeling he was next on the chopping block. Water stepped up to the plate and announced that he felt three people should be suspected. Mack stepped in disagreeing with Water's choices, and the two argued their points. "Sonic is our target today, and you're either for or against me," stated Mack, to which Water replied, "But Doodleboy is the bigger threat." Mack digressed, stood up straight and announced to the evil forces that to reign supreme, they must take advantage of this day.

Phaze stepped in and declared his suspicions. "It has to be Sonic or Water." Water firmly defended himself, saying that he's one of few who are actually trying to figure out what exactly is going on, and that those who are quiet are more likely candidates. "Vote Doodle or Phaze and we're gold." Phaze was angry with Water's decision and claimed he was important. Water challenged this, and turned to Rob for his interpretation. Rob just shook his head. Doodle waved his arms around, "Just because I'm quiet doesn't mean I'm evil!" Super walked out of his cabin, arriving at the group late. He rubbed his eyes and said, "What did I miss?"

With that, the townsfolk submitted their votes to Rob.

As Rob counted the tallies, Mack and Super rushed to get their votes in, but just missed the deadline. "Sorry guys, I can't count your votes and I have to count one against each of you. It doesn't matter though, they wouldn't have affected this outcome." Rob revealed his count to the townsfolk, and shook his head in disappointment. "You didn't reach a majority."

WaterGod: |||
Phaze: ||
SuperCoolBros: ||
Mackormoses: |

Night Phase Four begins now. Everything depends on the choices of this night. Good luck to all. The deadline is 11pm EST tomorrow.

Water ☮

hmph three votes. three vamps.

now I know what's what.

thanks for that guys.

The Riddler

[spoiler= a bit off topic]I wonder how R_R is gonna depict this conversation in the story :D[/spoiler]
First off, sorry for the delayed story tonight guys. First day with a car and I was driving around all day, so I was relaxing.

Also, what do you think of my depiction? >_>;

Water ☮

Quote from: Riddler_Rob on August 29, 2008, 09:04:25 PM
[spoiler= a bit off topic]I wonder how R_R is gonna depict this conversation in the story :D[/spoiler]
First off, sorry for the delayed story tonight guys. First day with a car and I was driving around all day, so I was relaxing.

hehe I liked it. It was kinda intense.

well actually they all get pretty intense especially when you know you're being targeted  by someone.

though I would never say something like "Vote Doodle or Phaze and we're gold."

but still it was fun and I enjoyed it =D

The Riddler

Quote from: WaterGod on August 29, 2008, 09:12:10 PM

well actually they all get pretty intense especially when you know you're being targeted  by someone.

I didn't wanna make it word for word, so I did what I could to make it sound good. =P

Water ☮

Quote from: Riddler_Rob on August 29, 2008, 09:13:07 PM
Quote from: WaterGod on August 29, 2008, 09:12:10 PM

I didn't wanna make it word for word, so I did what I could to make it sound good. =P
also the delay pumped up the intensity a bit

Silverhawk79

I'm...honestly surprised I didn't get a single vote against me. O_o
And disappointed we didn't reach a consensus. D:

Water ☮

Oh and guys don't be too surprised if i die tonight.

Goodnight.

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on August 29, 2008, 09:16:04 PM
I'm...honestly surprised I didn't get a single vote against me. O_o
And disappointed we didn't reach a consensus. D:
I say we lynch Sliver next day phase  ::)
...̅̅̅

Doodle

Nobody voted for me. :O
I thought I would've gotten a few votes.
YEAH

ThePowerOfOne

Finally i'm back! Headache last night and all day funeral today (Well I might have stayed at the beach at little longer then I was supposed to...)

Well, two votes on me. Changed mine to WaterGod since he still seems suspicious to me.

The Riddler

tl;dr.

The night was silent and the moon was full; Most of the remaining townsfolk were sound asleep. A bat fluttered through the sky, it was quite hungry. It lowered itself toward the ground and morphed into it's normal figure, and looked around for someone to feed on. It peeked in a cabin window and saw Sonic, sleeping like a baby. It grinned with delight and crept in through a window Sonic left open. It walked up to Sonic and licked it's lips. Craving his blood, the Vampire leaned in on his neck and bit in, drawing blood quickly. Sonic woke up with a shriek. His eyes focused out his window and he saw the moon. He began to turn into a Wolf, but the Vampire was drinking too fast and he was helpless. With one final howl he returned to human state and stopped moving. The vampire wiped his mouth and smiled. It looked at his hand, then down at Sonic's body, and decided it would proper to mark his victim, like the last Werewolf slain by Vampires. He began to carve in "Were" but stopped when he heard a noise behind him.

The Vampire turned around and was face to face with a very angry Werewolf. The Wolf grabbed the Vampire by the neck and pressed his claws into it. The vampire struggled for air and squirmed in pain, but the Wolf's grip grew tighter. It finally threw the Vampire down the ground, but dropped down and pinned his comrade's assailant. It howled before it bit into the Vampires neck and tore at it's flesh. The Vampire had died immediately, but the Werewolf kept ripping and tearing it's throat. The Werewolf, satisfied, stood up and walked over to it's former partner. It pulled the blanket over Sonic's face and left the cabin.

Meanwhile, on the other side of town, Mack sat in his bed wide awake and thought about the other people alive. Suddenly it clicked in his head, he knew who one of the monsters was. He peeked out his window constantly to make sure that no one was awake, and when he was sure, he grabbed his knife and quietly snuck out of his cabin. He walked through the town on a beeline path, directly toward Edge's shack. The door was locked, but Mack was determined, and he kicked in the door. Edge woke up and stared at Mack, who was charging at him. Edge's eyes grew red, and when Mack was close he jumped into the air, transforming into a bat. Mack swung his knife around wildly trying to hit his flying enemy, but couldn't keep up. Edge dove in on Mack, but was dodged. Mack swung his fist through the air and struck Edge, who was launched across the room and hit the wall. As he landed he turned back into his original form. He was weak from the hit and could hardly move; he panted heavily. Mack moved in once again and stood over Edge. He grabbed Edge by the neck and lifted him up, and whispered into his ear, "Goodnight," as he thrusted his knife into Edge's heart. Edge's body fell limp, and Mack dropped him to the ground, leaving the knife in Edge's chest. He laid in Edge's bed and fell asleep with a smile on his face.

Morning came and the townsfolk left their cabins. Mack dragged Edge's body from the cabin and dropped it before the crowd. He opened it's mouth and showed them it's teeth. All he said was, "One vampire down." They applauded, but the applause seemed dull. Rob took a head count and saw that two other people were missing. The group inspected each cabin and reached Sonic's. The first thing they saw was Phaze, torn to pieces on the ground. His mouth was wide open as if he had been screaming, and his teeth were visible. Mack chuckled and said "Two vampires down." Rob walked up to Sonic's bed and removed the sheet to find Sonic dead. "Phaze must have killed him, and he was marking the body like Ridley's, but was killed in the process himself."

The crowd left Sonic's cabin and shared a common sigh of relief, though they knew there were still two baddies left; One Werewolf and one Vampire. Rob said clearly, "This was indeed the best night we've endured so far, but it isn't over yet. I need you all to submit a vote to me now."

Summary:
Sonicdude was killed by a Vampire and revealed to be a Werewolf.
Phaze was killed by a Werewolf and revealed to be a Vampire.
LiveOnTheEdge was killed by the Vigilante and revealed to be a Vampire.

Day Phase Five begins now. 11PM EST tomorrow is the deadline for votes. Who you lynch today may very well decide the final outcome early. Good luck.

Doodle

I knew Sonic was a werewolf! >:(
YEAH

Water ☮

I must apologize mack :D it seems sonic was a baddie.
I knew my prediction was right about phaze! And LOTE was a great bonus!

I'm surprised he didn't kill me. why?

Now then I know exactly who my vote's going for.
I think I know who the last 2 baddies are.