News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

NSFCD Werewolf - Game Over

Started by The Riddler, August 22, 2008, 08:26:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

Shake and bake. SCB, your time has come.

Water ☮

Quote from: mackormoses on August 31, 2008, 12:49:16 PM
Shake and bake. SCB, your time has come.
agreed. commence with the defense.

Macawmoses

I also accuse Doodle. 2 hours, and my vote goes in.

Silverhawk79

Whoa, intense. 3 baddies down in one night? Awesome. :D

Doodle

I have a feeling this will be my last day...
3 hours...
GAH. THE SUSPENSE.
YEAH

The Riddler

Only one of you have bothered to vote so far; guys I've looked at it from every angle. ALL of you want someone lynched today, each of you just need a different person.

Macawmoses

Quote from: Riddler_Rob on August 31, 2008, 05:38:18 PM
Only one of you have bothered to vote so far; guys I've looked at it from every angle. ALL of you want someone lynched today, each of you just need a different person.
I like my odds, 50%. I need to destroy evil...evil needs me gone, the doc, the ??? and the other evil doer...it'll be harder for them.

Water ☮

oh this is gonna be good. I can tell.

The Riddler

Rob counted the votes... all three of them. "Water, Super, and Super." He scratched his chin when he realized that neither Silver nor Super voted themselves. "We have a majority," declared Rob, "on a technicality." The group looked around and didn't see Super anywhere, though. They all went to his cabin to find him sleeping like a log. Rob shook him to wake him up. He woke up with a puzzled look. The rest of the group lifted him from his bed and carried him toward the gallows. "What's going on?!" He cried. Rob explained, "You didn't vote, and the vote against you for it made the majority." He kicked and screamed but it was to no avail. His arms were bound by rope and he was lifted to the noose. He gave his final words with an angry look on his face. "Go ahead and kill me, I didn't care about you guys anyway." The floor dropped from beneath him and his neck snapped. His body hung dead. Rob noticed a tattoo on Super's arm. Intrigued, he read it to the remaining crowd. "Live to die; Protect the innocent." Rob's heart sank, "Well that's probably not a good sign." The moon started to rise.

SuperCoolBros: |||
WaterGod: |
Silverhawk: |

Supercool was lynched; he was a Bodyguard, one who could sacrifice his own life to protect an attacked innocent.  (Just so you guys aren't confused, yes this is kind of a bad role, but it was important. Had he used it and saved someone he knew was innocent and had a useful ability at some point, the game could have been very different. If he had sacrificed and died, he'd still be considered part of the human win.)

Night Phase Five begins now. Once I receive two kills I'll consider them finalized, otherwise you have until 11pm EST tomorrow.

Silverhawk79

wat
I just sent in my vote like 5 seconds ago

The Riddler

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on August 31, 2008, 08:42:57 PM
wat
Deadline was 11PM EST. Your PM came at 11:39:45 pm.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Riddler_Rob on August 31, 2008, 08:46:19 PM
wat
You couldn't have just counted my early vote?

The Riddler

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on August 31, 2008, 09:06:14 PM
wat
No? You voted during the Night phase. I can't bend the rules for anyone.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Riddler_Rob on August 31, 2008, 09:18:33 PM
Quote from: Silverhawk79 on August 31, 2008, 09:06:14 PM
wat
No? You voted during the Night phase. I can't bend the rules for anyone.
sdfdcvx

Macawmoses

To be clear, I didn't vote SCB, him being inactive didn't bother me. Now, 4 of us....a doc, a vigilante, a ww, and a vamp...and my suspicions are now true. I encourage the evil doer to end the person I voted.