News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

How do you introduce your self to a girl...

Started by L10, September 05, 2008, 05:58:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L10

(I know this is going to turn out really bad...*cringes*)

Okay, so I like this girl(Jessica) and I only know her name by looking in a year book. I don't know who she is and she probably doesn't know who I am seeing that she is a junior and I'm a sophomore. I have the same lunch as her for half of the year. Now lets not get into too much detail...

How do I talk/introduce my self to a girl who I like and don't know.

(Rio no, I'm not just going to walk up to her and say "o hai i liek u")
0o!f

Nayrman

high school
She's a junior and youre a sophmore

All I can say is that this isn't going to go well X_X;;

Vive/Scarffle

Hm. Well. To be honest, when I see someone I like. I would stalk them a bit. Look if she has a facebook, and see if she has any friends in common with you or something. [Facebook is the easier way out, but if she doesn't have a facebook or something. Ask some of your friends if they know her instead.] And like ask your friend to introduce you to her. Or something, that way its not that awkward, then just approaching her randomly.

And well. I don't think sophomore and junior thing would be a problem. Cause my friend was a junior and he dated a freshman in college. [He knew her when she was a senior and he was a sophomore.]

Level_9_Chao

You really, really should have them be a friend first or at least have a general mutual understanding of each others' existence. All my relationships have been with people I've known for at least a year. I know that if I went up to some random girl and was all like HAY she'd probably think I was a total wacko.
Become a Failbook fan: Victory Road :3

The Game Boy Pocket.
Put it in your back pocket.
Sit down and it breaks.

Omega12

I never introduce myself to someone else.

Usually I take a week or 2, see what the person is like, wait until they have to answer a question in class or something, and then make a joke about what they said. That's how I made all my friends.

Super Hyper Puzzle Gem street fighter 4 the new challengers hyper fighting championchip edition Turbo  3rd Strike Alpha 3 Upper The Movie: The world warrior fighters new generation giant attack The final fight for the future HD Remix EX2010 Online

Zovistograt

Strike up a conversation about something that you like and hope/know/think she likes too.  I sometimes do so with anime.  If you hear her talking to someone else about anime, just as an example of course, make it seem like you're just "passing by" and you "noticed you're talking about one of my favorite anime" and whatever.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

L10

Facebook is doing site maintenance D:

And That wont work for me unless when my schedule changes I end up in her study hall or something Omega...
0o!f

Kilroy

Pick-up lines are suicide, so don't even try them, comrade D:

Try to become friends, but not bestest friends or something, but more than acquaintances.

Sort of like my friendship between Ashley and I. Not best friends, but we know each other pretty good.

SIDE NOTE: Go to /b/. They can help.

Quote from: Zovistograt on September 05, 2008, 06:30:19 PM
Strike up a conversation about something that you like and hope/know/think she likes too.  I sometimes do so with anime.  If you hear her talking to someone else about anime, just as an example of course, make it seem like you're just "passing by" and you "noticed you're talking about one of my favorite anime" and whatever.
inb4Lichi, he knows a physical description, and that's about it D:

He's going to need to be stalking.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

L10

Quote from: Byte on September 05, 2008, 06:32:43 PM

Try to become friends, but not bestest friends or something, but more than acquaintances.

Sort of like my friendship between Ashley and I. Not best friends, but we know each other pretty good.

Question was how do I introduce talk/introduce myself not "o hai wana be friendz"

/b/? do I dare?
0o!f

Level_9_Chao

lol r u srs

Go to real life friends. They might have had their own relationships and can halp. I don't know what your student populace is like either so it's hard to base it off of my own school, for example.

/b/ is too iffy.
Become a Failbook fan: Victory Road :3

The Game Boy Pocket.
Put it in your back pocket.
Sit down and it breaks.

L10

Quote from: Level_9_Chao on September 05, 2008, 06:37:29 PM

lol r u srs

Go to real life friends. They might have had their own relationships and can halp. I don't know what your student populace is like either so it's hard to base it off of my own school, for example.

/b/ is too iffy.
Byte is a real life friend...We sit together on the bus....(he also lives 10 or so houses away)
0o!f

L10

She has a facebook, and I don't really know who her friends are (they are either the same age as her or older) but one of her friends went to the same church I used to go to...It also seems that I have to be her friend to view her facebook profile
0o!f

Omega12

Quote from: Zovistograt on September 05, 2008, 06:30:19 PM
inb4Lichi, he knows a physical description, and that's about it D:

He's going to need to be stalking.
Startard??? 0_o

Super Hyper Puzzle Gem street fighter 4 the new challengers hyper fighting championchip edition Turbo  3rd Strike Alpha 3 Upper The Movie: The world warrior fighters new generation giant attack The final fight for the future HD Remix EX2010 Online

Doodle

Get to know them first.
But I'm not very good at this kind of stuff, so I'm not sure if that's good advice. :P
YEAH