News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

How do you introduce your self to a girl...

Started by L10, September 05, 2008, 05:58:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eizweir

Lawl, I've had some somewhat interesting and funny stories about things like this...

On Facebook, just request to be her friend, most poeple really don't care(or at least they don't on Bebo, xD)  They be all like " olol I don't know u but friends r kewl" 
But not as full of idiocy.  Yeah, so just request.  I don't think I've ever been denied a friend request on social website things, though I've denied a few...
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

L10

Quote from: Marth Xero on September 05, 2008, 08:17:03 PM
Lawl, I've had some somewhat interesting and funny stories about things like this...

On Facebook, just request to be her friend, most poeple really don't care(or at least they don't on Bebo, xD)  They be all like " olol I don't know u but friends r kewl" 
But not as full of idiocy.  Yeah, so just request.  I don't think I've ever been denied a friend request on social website things, though I've denied a few...

Then it would almost REALLY feel like I'm stalking her...It would also look odd for me to make an account today have no friends and then add her as a friend...

On a side note: I sit just a table away from her...
0o!f

Eizweir

Quote from: Lichig0 on September 05, 2008, 08:21:30 PM

Then it would almost REALLY feel like I'm stalking her...It would also look odd for me to make an account today have no friends and then add her as a friend...

On a side note: I sit just a table away from her...
Use pwnsome eavesdropping skillz, thats what I do :|
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

jnfs2014

Java

I always deny if I don't know the person, even if they say they go to my school.

The Riddler

"How much does a Giant Polar Bear weigh?"

"I don't know?"

"Enough to break the ice. Hi, I'm (name here)."

Usually I just start small talk. Be yourself and be friendly. Be confident.
Just yesterday in my Piano for Non-Majors class in college I went up to this girl in my class when it was over.

"Why'd you choose to take this class?" (small talk, but I was genuinely interested.)
She explained she used to sing and play violin so she enjoys learning new music.
"Ah, that's cool... 'cause you're insanely cute, and a cute girl who can play piano is one of the coolest things to me."
She turned red, smiled and said thanks.

Friendly and Confident. Keep it in mind.

Kaz

jesus christ kid, this isn't that complicated

just go up to her and say hi or find an opportunity for some small talk...what she's wearing that you like, some interest of hers that you noticed, etc. give her your name, obviously, as well

it shouldn't be any different from introducing yourself to a new guy friend
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Mystic

Syncopathic

Hi my name is *NAME* and I want you to have my baby.

Mystic

Friendly Hostile

Kaz

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on September 05, 2008, 10:34:11 PM
This thread has me laughing so hard.

It has me wondering why guys like Lichigo think they have something to lose by approaching a girl.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Moriarty

Quote from: Mystic on September 05, 2008, 10:26:25 PM
"Hi, my name is *insert name here*."

Smartest post in this thread, oddly enough.

You should walk up to her, completely randomly, and as her if she has any oars you can borrow for your rowboat. It'll all work out from there.
QuoteWhere'd Annyong get that juice box?