News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

How do you introduce your self to a girl...

Started by L10, September 05, 2008, 05:58:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEEVILSPERKY

Quote from: Lichig0 on September 08, 2008, 01:31:01 PM
Suppose I asked someone I know to tell he I like her and she should meet me or something to that affect?
Might as well ask your friend to go out with her instead.

Is this girl supposed to hold your hands throughout this whole process?  No, you shouldn't expect that.  Talk to her yourself.  She'll be wondering why you can't talk to her.  If you're that intimidated by her, how much interest will she have in you when your friend gets talking to her about you?  If you can't talk to her, she can't expect much of anything from you.  That includes a casual friendship.

You're nervous, yeah, but you can't let that cripple you.  Don't bury yourself whenever a relationship doesn't come about either, especially if it's your first venture into the world of relationships.  Simply...

DON'T PANIC!
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

L10

This would have been a lot easier in gym last year :(
I hate myself now....(why can't I do this!?)
0o!f

Nayrman

It's simple: TURN OFF YOUR BRAIN
makes the process a HELL of a lot easier

JrDude

Listen to Sperky.

You can also do this: Become friends with her friends, then when you go to talk to your friends, she'll be there too and you can talk to her then.
[move][/move]
Dude .

L10

hmmmm, I wonder if a list of things not to do would be easier....
0o!f

JrDude

Quote from: Lichig0 on September 08, 2008, 07:13:55 PM
The only thing on the list you need.
1. Don't listen to internerds
[move][/move]
Dude .

L10

Quote from: JrDude on September 08, 2008, 07:18:49 PM
Does that include you guys?
0o!f

JrDude

Quote from: Lichig0 on September 08, 2008, 07:22:56 PM
Quote from: JrDude on September 08, 2008, 07:18:49 PM
Does that include you guys?
Depends on what you think we are.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Mystic

Quote from: ninja on September 06, 2008, 11:22:28 PM
Women refuse to date guys they find to be 'friends'.  Yes, retarded that they'd prefer some random dude taking them to the movies than a guy they get along with.  Last night for example, my friend Kim straight up said "I don't date friends".  I don't remember what brought it up, but I was with Todd and Matt also haha.  Fun night.
Not true.

Nayrman

Quote from: Mystic on September 09, 2008, 06:59:25 PM
Women refuse to date guys they find to be 'friends'.  Yes, retarded that they'd prefer some random dude taking them to the movies than a guy they get along with.  Last night for example, my friend Kim straight up said "I don't date friends".  I don't remember what brought it up, but I was with Todd and Matt also haha.  Fun night.
Not true.
Most girls I knew were like that X_X;;

Mystic

Quote from: Nayrman on September 09, 2008, 07:14:51 PM
Quote from: Mystic on September 09, 2008, 06:59:25 PM
Not true.
Most girls I knew were like that X_X;;
Ok.

Ares300

Quote from: Lichig0 on September 08, 2008, 01:51:34 PM
This would have been a lot easier in gym last year :(
I hate myself now....(why can't I do this!?)

You can......................................but it's going to be really, really, really, really, really hard to.

Riosan

Locked because Lichig0 is too stupid to realize that instead of asking friends to talk to her, that he should talk to her himself.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)