News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

You are likely to be eaten by a grue

Started by Kaz, September 13, 2008, 10:41:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaz

The night is still and its air is soft to the skin. But the grues are about. You know this, and make haste to the nearest shelter, hoping to find some sign that you're not the only survivor.

The first floor of the shelter is devoid of any human life aside from your own, which churns the heavy breaths from your mouth as your heart races. The grues are silent, and do not attack...but they watch. And you know this.

You come to a fork in the main hallway of floor B2. Still no signs of human life. But something isn't right...you know this. The grues become more restless and you hear their desperate longings...you know they're waiting for the perfect chance to attack...when you won't be able to fight back. The left path goes to the floor's main kitchen. The other goes to a food storage room. Along each path there are several other doors, but you do not know their purposes. The grues know something that you do not. You get the feeling that you must choose your next move carefully if you are to survive. The grues are on edge, waiting.

You must choose your path. But remember, you are likely to be eaten by a grue. And if you are, your story will come to an end. If you encounter a grue, you'd best choose your next move wisely then, as well.

The option most chosen by the end of the first page will be chosen. You'd best hope that your votes lend well to your fate...
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Silverhawk79

Macawmoses

_GanonMetroid_

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nigRT2KmCE

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
If this predicament seems particularly cruel,
consider whose fault it could be:
not a torch or a match in your inventory.

Silverhawk79

KAZ GET BACK HERE AND FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED >:(

Kaz

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on September 13, 2008, 11:00:43 PM
KAZ GET BACK HERE AND FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED >:(

There have to be enough votes to finish up this page of the thread to decide which direction to go, first.

Of course these non-vote posts I'll try to not count unless I'm lazy.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Zovistograt

sounds like the main kitchen is the place that we should be going to advance, so wouldn't it make more sense to go to the storage room first to see if there are any helpful items to grab before we set off into unexplored territory?
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

SkyMyl

Doodle

Kitchen. Knives. LET'S KILL THOSE DANG GRUES.

...whatever they are.

And I was listening to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bchzQq7lzx0 while reading this. :P
YEAH

Jono2

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Silverhawk79

Wait, what if the grues are already in the kitchen?
GO RIGHT

Ridley

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on September 14, 2008, 09:33:01 AM
Wait, what if the grues are already in the kitchen?
GO RIGHT

The grues will most likely dismember you and cook you piece by piece.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Lohn Jocke

ThePowerOfOne

Custom

Hrm.. Well, it depends if the kitchen is safe. If we went right and then got food, we could bring it back to the kitchen. However, it seems dangerous to go to the right without weapons. However, if we go to the kitchen, we could possibly find knives. We don't know what the hell is in those doors, they could just be mops, which won't help us much. It would seem odd to keep any real weapon such as a gun in a hallway leading to a food storage room or kitchen. We are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Also, Kaz, it would be nice to know exactly what I am wearing. It is important to know if I have pockets or not. I will need to carry items at some point or another. I will really need to carry stuff if we make the decision to head left, get weapons, then head right to get supplies.

I say go left.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!