News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

my competiveness

Started by tibar21, February 21, 2009, 01:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tibar21

HI POWER ON. MACKORMOSES HERE, WITH OXY CLEAN. I NEED YOU TO CLEAN TIBAR UP, THEN CLEAN HIM OUT. SO PLEASE, HAVE FUN, MERCILESS FUN. I QUOTE

Quote from: Lord Layton on February 28, 2009, 08:09:12 PM
As a community, we've pretty much entirely moved on past Brawl. In fact, I'm a part of many SSB communities, and most have either dried up, moved on, or just dwell. I know of one thriving Brawl site, and that's because that is all that is left in this niche. The only fun in Brawl any more is the competition - and if you're not good at it, we'll tell you. The fact these lads took the time to tell you what you were doing wrong has merit, yet you choose to flatly ignore it, and take to arms.

I was the Knight of this board for some time, and I didn't take s*** from the users. But as time has progressed, my feelings and theirs have intertwined moreso than ever. Don't say the rest of the Brawl community likes it, still, as I can call fooey on that (through my lads at none other than Smashrevolution.com). Wifi games are meant to be cycled out, not repeated to the death.

Quote from: tibar21 on February 28, 2009, 08:04:58 PM
hey that comment wasn't nessecarilly directed at you. people here just need to get a grip. i play to win, but to have fun and be competive at the same time. i'd rather just not play than rape my opponent every match. for waht ever reason people here treat me like s*** just for that. people here just love to be total d*ckheads to me. why else would this topic have 5 pages filled with arsehole remarks directed to me after only a few days. before this topic this palce would only get that many posts in a month. so yeah that proves that most people here would get out of their way just to tell me that I'm a retard.

and as for getting banned I fail to see the threat. if I get banned it'll only hurt you cause Nsider hasn't had tis much activity since august. and if i get banned no one will post anymore cause apparently the only reason people post here anymore is to be a s***head.
It is indeed terrible leverage. If you want to impress me with activity, go piss Power On off. Until then, you've gotten three or four users angry, not 30-40.
well you have befriended nothing but a bunch of d*cks. i couldn't care less if i piss people off. i'm just making a point. as for power on, they can go jerk off.

*ORIGINAL POST*

i was filmed in a tournament which Tollhouse was in too. I wasn't playing my best but i won a few. i know everyone has always wanted to see me play so here it is. this will probably get locked but oh well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE697OPLSwI&feature=channel
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

Red Alert

HTA!

Shujinco2

Well, I don't play Pikachu, so... I don't know.

However, looking at the videos on the right, Tibar's Ness and Tollhouse's Lucas is average. Especially mthat lucas. :-\

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

tibar21

Quote from: Shujinco on February 21, 2009, 07:40:08 PM

However, looking at the videos on the right, Tibar's Ness and Tollhouse's Lucas is average. Especially mthat lucas. :-\
well first of all that's the toughest not pro or not spamming Yoshi you'll ever face. and i use lucas tollhouse uses ness and came back in his fight to win against sonic. i intercourse ed up against lucario. sheik.. well you know. i'll post again from the next tournament. i haven't been playing that much.
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

Macawmoses

I bless this thread....for one reason. :)

Red Alert

Quote from: tibar21 on February 21, 2009, 08:18:46 PM

well first of all that's the toughest not pro or not spamming Yoshi you'll ever face.
that's because you define what makes a "not pro" yoshi

HTA!

well first of all that's the toughest not pro or not spamming Yoshi you'll ever face. and i use lucas tollhouse uses ness and came back in his fight to win against sonic. i f***ed up against lucario. sheik.. well you know. i'll post again from the next tournament. i haven't been playing that much.
My Ness would rape you using PSi Magnet alone.

Gamree

Quote from: HTA on February 21, 2009, 11:49:23 PM

well first of all that's the toughest not pro or not spamming Yoshi you'll ever face. and i use lucas tollhouse uses ness and came back in his fight to win against sonic. i f***ed up against lucario. sheik.. well you know. i'll post again from the next tournament. i haven't been playing that much.

Don't know exactly why, but I found that comment quite humorous.  :)

HTA!

Quote from: Gamree on February 22, 2009, 12:34:11 AM

Its funny because its true.  :|

:P

Matt

Quote from: Gamree on February 22, 2009, 12:34:11 AM

Glad to see I wasn't the only one.

Anyways, that was a crappy Yoshi and Pikachu, both were incredibly predictable. As for tollhouse, his Ness is average, not great but not bad either, whoever Skye was, it is likewise for his Sonic.

Eizweir

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

tollhouse2006

Fail.  And I am hot-headed?
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

Captain Justice

I could beat you using Gdorf and I haven't even played in alomst a year.
Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?