Main Menu

my competiveness

Started by tibar21, February 21, 2009, 01:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Justice

Dawei is a man.

and you guys blow
Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

HTA!

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on February 23, 2009, 06:51:04 PM
Ok, after that post I'll definetly look forward to fighting you.  Using up five minutes of my friend's time is no problem at all.  You don't have to wait, if you happen to be on the boards at the time I have access to wifi, we're all set.  It's really not a big deal.   There is nothing wrong with saying I'm a good player.  It's not like I'm calling myself a pro. 
I'm calling myself a pro.
I can 4 stock Isai in SB64 with a broken control stick and a bear ripping out my eyes.

Captain Justice

why is Da wei's name censored to Cogs?
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Can we ban Hoss, please?

Dawei

Quote from: Frigid_Aztec on February 24, 2009, 09:31:47 PM
Because Vaatix enjoys that name more. Also turn censors off.

Captain Justice

Quote from: Dawei on February 24, 2009, 09:41:52 PM
as if I know how lol
Can we ban Hoss, please?

Macawmoses

Quote from: Frigid_Aztec on February 24, 2009, 10:06:30 PM
Quote from: Cogs on February 24, 2009, 09:41:52 PM
as if I know how lol
All that time at OLF taught you nothing?

Profile > Look/Layout > Leave Words Uncensored

And kids, try and be more constructive. As hard as it is.

tollhouse2006

Quote from: HTA on February 24, 2009, 06:26:47 PM
Ok, after that post I'll definetly look forward to fighting you.  Using up five minutes of my friend's time is no problem at all.  You don't have to wait, if you happen to be on the boards at the time I have access to wifi, we're all set.  It's really not a big deal.   There is nothing wrong with saying I'm a good player.  It's not like I'm calling myself a pro. 
I can 4 stock Isai in SB64 with a broken control stick and a bear ripping out my eyes.
Can you upload or post a link of a video of you fighting.  I'm dying to see how good you are.  And sb64 is a completely different game, I don't care how good you are in that game, it's brawl that matters now.
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

Dawei

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on February 25, 2009, 02:41:59 PM
Can you upload or post a link of a video of you fighting.  I'm dying to see how good you are.  And sb64 is a completely different game, I don't care how good you are in that game, it's brawl that matters now.
Actually, skills from one game transfer to the other. Wonder why Isai is so good in melee as well as 64, or all the top brawl players were top melee players? Yeah.

tollhouse2006

Quote from: Dawei on February 25, 2009, 03:37:06 PM
Actually, skills from one game transfer to the other. Wonder why Isai is so good in melee as well as 64, or all the top brawl players were top melee players? Yeah.
Guess, you're right, but melee to brawl was a bit to adjust to due to the change in character movesets and damage they cause.  I did not see Falcon getting that negative effect more than anybody else.       

Dawei

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on February 25, 2009, 04:02:59 PM
Guess, you're right, but melee to brawl was a bit to adjust to due to the change in character movesets and damage they cause.  I did not see Falcon getting that negative effect more than anybody else.      
It's the mindgames and the mindset. Not direct move from one character in one game to the character in another. M2k rapes in brawl, azen rapes in brawl, dsf rapes in brawl, all the pro players do. The differences between the games don't matter.

tollhouse2006

Quote from: Dawei on February 25, 2009, 04:05:53 PM
It's the mindgames and the mindset. Not direct move from one character in one game to the character in another. M2k rapes in brawl, azen rapes in brawl, dsf rapes in brawl, all the pro players do. The differences between the games don't matter.
I agree 100%.  When I used mk my influence was m2k.  Look, is HTA as good as he says he is?     

Dawei

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on February 25, 2009, 06:30:50 PM
I agree 100%.  When I used mk my influence was m2k.  Look, is HTA as good as he says he is?    
I have no idea since our connection sucks awful ballsack so neither of us can play very well.

Matt

Based off those videos, a lot better then you, but he over exaggerates quite a bit.

tollhouse2006

Quote from: `Matt` on February 25, 2009, 08:22:07 PM

Based off those videos, a lot better then you, but he over exaggerates quite a bit.
figures.  I think even skye's faced him before and he told me he was good, but if he calls himself pro then I don't know what to think. 

btw dawei.  i just found this out.  i'm not sure if you were aware but my friend who fought tibar in this video has faced you before a while ago and remembers you giving positive comments on his yoshi.  He says you used luigi or fox against him or something like that.  You remember?    I'm actually gonna help him do a combo video for yoshi soon.  I'm looking forward to it.

Dawei

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on February 25, 2009, 08:49:34 PM
Quote from: `Matt` on February 25, 2009, 08:22:07 PM

figures.  I think even skye's faced him before and he told me he was good, but if he calls himself pro then I don't know what to think. 

btw dawei.  i just found this out.  i'm not sure if you were aware but my friend who fought tibar in this video has faced you before a while ago and remembers you giving positive comments on his yoshi.  He says you used luigi or fox against him or something like that.  You remember?    I'm actually gonna help him do a combo video for yoshi soon.  I'm looking forward to it.
The only Yoshi I ever remember playing is Depsters Yoshi. I don't remember at all lol.