News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Countdown to Christmas

Started by Macawmoses, December 07, 2009, 08:25:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

No discussion on Kwaanza, Christmas, Hannukah, or Hamster Appreciation Day yet. What is this?

So let's make a giant thread discussing them ^_^ If you don't believe in any of them, this thread is not for you :)

What are you asking for? What are your plans?

Gwen Khan

the only thing I want is a book, for some reason Christmas is not exciting for me anymore

Custom

I'm asking for Mega 64 DVDs and a few games. Don't remember the games, but I made a list. :P

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Silverhawk79

I've asked for quite a bit. Uh...bunch of games, new mp3 player, gloves (my car is FREEZING in the morning), idklol

jnfs2014

I got my shoes, so um....a basketball?

Qsmash

We don't get out of school until the 22nd. So until then I haven't thought of any plans.

...̅̅̅

SkyMyl

I've got plans. For Internet and real life. :3

...and I'm praying for a PS3.

Kilroy

1.5TB External HDD, 160 Gig iPod Classic, Rock Band Bass, Headphones.

Adds up to like $560 or something, actually a lot cheaper than what I normally get in total >_>;
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Dawei

I still can't decide what I want. Dammit.

Matt

I am asking for a gun so I may go to Canada and go on a killing spree, and then shoot myself on Mack's porch. Kidding of course... I'll post my actual plans when I get home.

Lotos

SkyMyl

Quote from: Dawei on December 08, 2009, 11:05:22 AM
I still can't decide what I want. Dammit.
Holy crap it's Dawei.
...*Sigh*

JrDude

Going to a Christmas party this weekend, where the family comes to my Uncles house to catch up and exchange gifts, I hope I get something good and not a Guitar Hero game WITHOUT THE GUITAR, or something like that, I also hope I don't get a game just because it looked good to them, I also hope I get more than clothes...
For Christmas day, my house family exchange gifts; I for one am getting nothing special, my Christmas presents were stuff for ballroom dancing class, which I am fine with actually.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Mystic

I'm getting a DSI for Christmas, I know that. And I'm super intercourse ing excited. The weekend before, my girlfriend may be staying the weekend, so that shall be fun. Christmas Eve, probably going to my Dad's parents as usual