News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

there is nothing that can't be turned sexual

Started by Titus Andronicus, January 07, 2010, 03:39:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Quote from: NintendoMan74 on January 09, 2010, 09:19:44 PM
That's not sexual at all. But as always, Silver has an exception to any rule.

Can lasagna be turned sexual?
In your mind, yes. >_<
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Rayquarian

Rayquarian

Quote from: L10 on January 07, 2010, 03:47:31 PM
reminds me...anyone have kids in their school that play this dumb game where you and someone else take turns saying "Penis" gradually getting louder as each person says it, whoever stops first loses...
Yes.  I was about to post about it before I saw it.  Everyone who plays either whispers or waits until the teacher leaves the room, so...

RX-78-2

Quote from: L10 on January 07, 2010, 03:47:31 PM
reminds me...anyone have kids in their school that play this dumb game where you and someone else take turns saying "Penis" gradually getting louder as each person says it, whoever stops first loses...
I have not heard of this game. Maybe I will try it with my friends...  =3

I've known that Rule 34 knows no bounds, but in all seriousness--and not counting things like that one picture in this thread--a piece of paper (not the picture that can be drawn on it) cannot be made sexual. Remember that I'm not counting someone's drawing of a piece of paper on top another piece of paper and calling it sex. The same goes for drawing a piece of paper with a penis and having it have sex with a piece of paper with a vagina or anus. In this case, genitalia is given to the inanimate object of paper.

Also, I wouldn't know, but I think it'd be pretty difficult to have sex with pieces of paper in various places on/in either partner's body, and I've never heard of anyone with a paper fetish.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

jnfs2014

Paper/paper cuts can be used as a form of sexual pain.

えっちーせんぱい

jnfs2014

Kayo

Quote from: PokemasterJ on January 10, 2010, 06:42:35 AM
Virtually anything that hurts probably can.
No need to moan when you get a paper cut.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

L10

0o!f

RX-78-2

Quote from: PokemasterJ on January 09, 2010, 11:56:28 PM
Paper/paper cuts can be used as a form of sexual pain.
Paper is different from a paper cut, just as a sword is different from a disembodied head.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Rayquarian

I just spilled my paper everywhere...if you know what I mean.

The Seventh

Quote from: MikeRoweSoft on January 10, 2010, 12:54:47 PM
I just spilled my paper everywhere...if you know what I mean.
Hawt~

UH I MEAN... OH SHIT DUDE WHY?
meh

Mystic

Quote from: TerribleFrog 39 on January 09, 2010, 11:21:10 PM
I've known that Rule 34 knows no bounds, but in all seriousness--and not counting things like that one picture in this thread--a piece of paper (not the picture that can be drawn on it) cannot be made sexual.
Using paper to pleasure oneself is sexual.

Macawmoses

Mystic

Quote from: mackormoses on January 10, 2010, 09:36:17 PM
Particularly a female.
I'm certain it'd be easier on a male. Might not be comfortable (unless wet), but still.