News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Next Sleepover...

Started by Macawmoses, January 17, 2010, 02:10:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

The 29th!

Trivia. Isketch. And of course, our rocking 50's joint, the Crypt.

It's all coming back to you again at the end of the month. Of course, last round was sort of boring, as I didn't really plan too many events in an attempt to see what the minimal amount was. That did work well with the new board, sure, but it wasn't as fun as it could have been. As such, I'm asking you what it will take to make this next one, the best yet.

Want to start gaming earlier in the day (after school)? Want to find other games to play on the computer? Other contests? More trivia? What? Let me know.

Also, if you have any inkling of if you can make it, speak up now.

Kayo

I'll be busy in Florida, so I can't attend. D:

Will there be one at the end of every month now?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Thirdkoopa

Fuck.

You picked it the day I'll be travelling to Dubai, so I probably won't be able to attend.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Macawmoses

Quote from: K on January 17, 2010, 02:14:24 PM
I'll be busy in Florida, so I can't attend. D:

Will there be one at the end of every month now?
No. The 29th just so happens to be the best day available to me in the next while, and it sticks with my general scope of having sleepovers. On top of that, I have an announcement to make about that time - so I decided to make an event out of it.

Kayo

Quote from: mackormoses on January 17, 2010, 02:19:18 PM
No. The 29th just so happens to be the best day available to me in the next while, and it sticks with my general scope of having sleepovers. On top of that, I have an announcement to make about that time - so I decided to make an event out of it.
Oh... :(

So when will the next one be after this? ;__; do you at least know how long it will be till then?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Macawmoses

The one after won't be that long off. Again, this all pertains to the announcement I will be making that night.

Kayo

Quote from: mackormoses on January 17, 2010, 02:24:32 PM
The one after won't be that long off. Again, this all pertains to the announcement I will be making that night.
I guess I'll find out about it upon my return home. :/
[move][/move]

Syncopathic

Fuck yeah another sleepover I get to miss.

Macawmoses

Quote from: Sync~ on January 17, 2010, 02:29:47 PM
Fuck yeah another sleepover I get to miss.

I steal your dayplanner.

Kilroy

Sounds good.

Shall I notify sleepin_dude in advance?
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Macawmoses

Sure ^^

That reminds me. I want ideas for the next Sleepover rank. That means name and colour. The winner will get to display it regardless of winning the sleepover.

Kayo

Quote from: mackormoses on January 17, 2010, 02:48:11 PM
Sure ^^

That reminds me. I want ideas for the next Sleepover rank. That means name and colour. The winner will get to display it regardless of winning the sleepover.
I suppose i could think of something, since I will lose the sleepove ranyway. *thinks*
[move][/move]

Kilroy

Quote from: mackormoses on January 17, 2010, 02:48:11 PM
Sure ^^

Caffeine Addict, which is #EE0000

Alternatively, we could use #E3170D, or maybe a #1874CD for Pepsi?

Any three of those would work.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Magnum

This one I will try to attend because that's regional week for Wrestling, which I don't think I'm making this year.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

BOREDFOREVER

Would anyone want to make a MW2 NSFCD clan for the night and play that?  In know a lot of people here have it on the 360.