Cars.

Started by The Riddler, March 28, 2010, 01:12:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Seventh

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on March 28, 2010, 02:33:05 PM
inb4redj5

No, I don't have a car.
Oh, you're funny lol

Uh, 2001 Hyundai Elantra (soon to be mein).  An entertaining little piece of machinery, and it can take abuse rather nicely.

We also have a 2002 Dodge Durango and a new 2010 Toyota RAV4 (inb4 AHHHHHH STUCK GAS PEDAL).
02 Durango-Big, bad on gas, but it handles surprisingly well, awesome exhaust noise, can haul a TON (literally) of stuff.  Off-roader too.
10 RAV4- FAAAAAAAST, suprisingly efficient.
meh

Chris8492

I know, someone had that problem when i was driving right in back of them. :O

I'm going to put a turbo in my car so i boost it from 297 Bhp to 357 bhp. Gonna have some juice in it then.

The Seventh

Also, Dream Car:Chevrolet Corvette ZR1.  Fast, and still (comparitively) practical.

I've driven a C5 corvette coupe.  Very nice performance car.  Fast, turns on a dime, and it's got a nice exhaust note :3
meh

Chris8492

Quote from: Spencer on March 31, 2010, 05:37:12 PM
Also, Dream Car:Chevrolet Corvette ZR1.  Fast, and still (comparitively) practical.

Driven one, but Race tuned for SCCA league. They are pretty fast and are pretty light around the corners. I race in the Miata group in SCCA and those are pretty fun little cars.

I'm changing my dream car to the Aston Martin One-77. That car just looks amazing.