News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Wrong numbers.

Started by Silverhawk79, March 29, 2010, 09:43:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverhawk79

So, chances are you've gotten at least one wrong number call before. Tonight, I got an interesting one. Some lady called and said I was entered into some contest to win $100,000 just because I had a Visa debit card. She kept calling me Jack, and then when she rattled off my address to send a bunch of heavily discounted magazines, it ended up being somewhere in San Diego, CA. After a while I got tired of her talking, so I just went AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA into the phone and hung (hanged?) up.
Share your wrong number stories.

Custom

why didn't you give me the money?

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kilroy

I remember when I was in middle school, the parents of another student who went to my school evidently gave the wrong phone number to the school.

This number was my old cell number.

Fun fact #1: This kid was a complete failure and pothead.

Fun fact #2: He dated the girl I obsess over.

Fun fact #3: The school calls you for a lot of funny things.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Kayo

a few.

Me: Hello?
Old lady: Ohhh, sorry honey I must have the wrong number. *hangs up*
Me: wut

Me: Hello?
Girl: Hello, is this Mitchell <forget last name>?
Me: No.
Girl: Are you suuure?
Me: Yeah I'm sure
Girl: Are you really sure?
Me: Yes, there's no Mitchell here.
Girl: yes there isss
Me: klol *hangs up*
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

SkyMyl

Kilroy

1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

JrDude

Weird, something happened this morning.
I was asleep, I hear a phone ring, I pick up.
Me: "hello.......?"
Person: "Hey there...... and th......... big bo....."
Me: "wah?"
Person: "Oh, is this...."
Me: "No..."
Person: "This isn't the number *insert what sounds like my number here*"
Me: "No............................."
Person: "Oh OK"
Me: "ZZZZzzzzzzzzZZzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZzzzZz"

Oh, and I feel like telling you a story of ME dialing the wrong number.
I was calling Dell or something for whatever reason, and I accidentally switch 2 numbers, I ended up calling a phone sex place or something.
*Female voice* "Oh, that feels good, you're so big, cum all over me cowboy" (I've said this story many times and every time the thing it says changes, but that's because I don't exactly remember what it says, it's something similar to that anyway)
After that auto message, some lady picked up saying "Hello, can I help you"
In panic I hang up right away and keep the phone close just in case they decide to call back (wouldn't want my gamma or sister hearing what I accidentally called)
[move][/move]
Dude .

L10

My brother pocket calls a lot....his pocket calls home more often than he does himself lol
0o!f

Cornwad

I once got a call from an insurance agent who called me Mr. Johnson and said it was important that I send him back an email or else I will lose my house or something. Then another time a pharmacist called me to tell me my medication was ready.

Some school in Reading PA must think I'm a parent of one of their students. Every once in a while I get a call from Dr.Otto saying there is no school tomorrow, and once I was informed there was a bomb scare and my child will arrive home without a backpack.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: L10 on March 30, 2010, 09:51:57 PM
My brother pocket calls a lot....his pocket calls home more often than he does himself lol

Oh god, I get those all the time. Sometimes it sucks having a name that's always at the top of everyone's contact list. :(

Kayo

Oh yeah, my foreign cousin from Germany is visiting here for a year or two, and she called a number that was like 901-1105 or whatever. Don't remember exactly but close enough. Supposed to be one of her female friends' cell phone numbers. Here's the call:

Man: Hello, what's your emergency?
Her: I'm sorry what? Is Yvonne there?
Man: No, what's your name?
Her: <her full name> but is Yvonne there?
Man: and what's your address?
Her: <Our address> but.. why do you need to know this?
Man: Because you called 911.
Her: OH! *face turns red* OH, I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO!

A few minutes later, a policeman knocked on our door and my mother explained the situation. Since my mom is also an officer, she got out her handcuffs and put them on my cousin, as a joke. Pretty strange night.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

BOREDFOREVER

When I was a kid one of our numbers was the same as a local burger king, excepte 737 instead of 373. 

INTERESTING.

The Riddler

I uh... sent a picture text to my ex girlfriend... of something... and uh... sent it to her old number... not her current number... and her old number is owned by some new random person.

Mystic

Quote from: Jeff Probst on March 31, 2010, 09:28:31 PM
I uh... sent a picture text to my ex girlfriend... of something... and uh... sent it to her old number... not her current number... and her old number is owned by some new random person.

Cell phowned.