News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

The Game is Afoot

Started by Macawmoses, April 18, 2010, 09:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

You're a dumbass. How many times in the past week have I said the god darn game was done? get the intercourse ing wax out of your ears already. I've told EVERYONE already what's happening, so if you can't get the hint, you can shut up. NOW. I'm tired of your assertions - for the knowledge of everyone, Rob's been trying to get on staff for, oh, three months now. He comes and whines about everyone, reports, and weasles his way into positions of interest.

The Riddler

Quote from: Murrow on May 30, 2010, 10:09:56 PM
You're a dumbass. How many times in the past week have I said the god darn game was done? get the intercourse ing wax out of your ears already. I've told EVERYONE already what's happening, so if you can't get the hint, you can shut up. NOW. I'm tired of your assertions - for the knowledge of everyone, Rob's been trying to get on staff for, oh, three months now. He comes and whines about everyone, reports, and weasles his way into positions of interest.
Can you show me one instance you said it this week? The last post in this thread before TK bumped it was the 14th of May, and YOU haven't posted in this thread since the 13th. You told everyone that your picture was on the forum but like I said in my last post, made it impossible to start the search, and thus we lost interest. Take a chill pill.

I gave up on staff, I'm just trying to help the forum as a member now. If I'm whining about anything it's because poop isn't getting done. And besides, that has nothing to do with my point, you're just stooping to an attack now.

JrDude

I don't recall you ever saying it was done Mack. And if it wasn't obvious to everyone that Rob has been wanting to be a mod, than you guys are even dumber than me, if there was ever a reason to have stated that, I would have (I don't try to make Rob rage on purpose, I just don't avoid making him rage either because it's funny), in fact, I don't even know why you mentioned it.

Rob, you haven't given up, you may have even fooled yourself into thinking you've given up, but you haven't.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Mack never said anything was close to being done. He said it was "on the forum." However we have no clue as to where to look for it.

He THINKS that we're really interested in this, but we really aren't. His plan backfired, most of us really don't care what he looks like anymore. I mean, to go through all this trouble just to see a forum admin's face? Most admins wouldn't put their users through all that, and just share pictures right off the bat. An easy thing to do to get closer to users is to show a picture of yourself, so they know that there is in fact an actual person there, not just an internet profile.

And I'm even more convinced that Mack is a robot.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Zorua on May 31, 2010, 06:26:51 AM
Mack never said anything was close to being done. He said it was "on the forum." However we have no clue as to where to look for it.

He THINKS that we're really interested in this, but we really aren't. His plan backfired, most of us really don't care what he looks like anymore. I mean, to go through all this trouble just to see a forum admin's face? Most admins wouldn't put their users through all that, and just share pictures right off the bat. An easy thing to do to get closer to users is to show a picture of yourself, so they know that there is in fact an actual person there, not just an internet profile.

And I'm even more convinced that Mack is a robot.
Robots don't wear kilts.
...Or do they?

Kayo

Quote from: Suffocate For Fuck Sake on May 31, 2010, 08:49:37 AM
Robots don't wear kilts.
...Or do they?
Mack doesn't wear a kilt. He's a robot.

It's a skirt.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]