News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Shipping: On NSFCD

Started by SkyMyl, April 19, 2010, 08:51:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jatoskep

I'm a sexy man, someone come ship hard with me, if you know what I mean. (only if you have a vag, no penises plz)

Java

I bet it's been done before, but I'll post it anyway:

LightningRob

SkyMyl

TerribleJava

No one saw that coming.

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: SkyMyl on June 24, 2010, 10:56:39 AM
TerribleJava

No one saw that coming.
I slightly did.

TerribleMetroid
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

SkyMyl

Thirdkoopa

ThirdSkyMackSilverZeroKoopa

and silver has to just watch. </3

yeah I went there.
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

SkyMyl

The Staff of Area 6?

...wait, why the intercourse  do you get to be in there twice?

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: SkyMyl on June 27, 2010, 04:38:54 PM
The Staff of Area 6?

...wait, why the intercourse  do you get to be in there twice?
Yes

and that's what I started to think but I'm awesome enough to be in different positions so it's all ok.

SkyMyl

PoteXSilver

I'd love to see how that one would end.

Java

Quote from: SkyMyl on June 24, 2010, 10:56:39 AM
TerribleJava

No one saw that coming.
I can't say I did...

The Riddler

Riddler_Riosan and LightningRob?

I cringed.

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Potestas

Quote from: SkyMyl on July 04, 2010, 12:14:41 PM
PoteXSilver

I'd love to see how that one would end.
Nsfmonai.....

Whatever.

Click the sig to level it up. Go to Ichimonai.com to learn more.

The Riddler

Once upon a time, in a land called Enesef, lived a young man named Aaron "Silver" Hawk.. Aaron lived alone in a log cabin by the lake and spent his time fishing.

He was dreadfully lonely. Enesef had slowly been depopulating. People were moving away to new and wonderful places. The most recent spectacle that had drawn them from their once beautiful home was the city of Aysix.

Silver decided to take a trip to Aysix, to see what all the fuss was about. It was a big city, bustling with activity. Silver remembered a time when his home was similar. A tear streamed from his eye and he lowered his head as familiar faces drove past him on the city streets.

Suddenly, a hand touched Silver's chin.

"Don't cry, Mister. Everything is going to be okay."

Silver looked up and saw two men standing in front of him. The one who was touching his chin was known as T.K. The other was Mackswell McKinnon. Silver was awestruck by the two men.

"What is this feeling?" Silver questioned. T.K. smirked, and Mackswell explained.

"The reason people love this place so much is that it's new and exciting. And we have special pheromones being transmitted through the air, so everyone is always super horny."

Silver's eyes widened, and T.K. winked. Mackswell hurried the two along and they found a bar called the "Locker Plant." In the Locker Plant was a private room.

The three men entered and locked the door. They proceeded to do unthinkable things.

Five hours later, there were no longer three separate men.

SilverKoopMace had been born.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Detective Conan on July 06, 2010, 06:30:17 PM
Once upon a time, in a land called Enesef, lived a young man named Aaron "Silver" Hawk.. Aaron lived alone in a log cabin by the lake and spent his time fishing.

He was dreadfully lonely. Enesef had slowly been depopulating. People were moving away to new and wonderful places. The most recent spectacle that had drawn them from their once beautiful home was the city of Aysix.

Silver decided to take a trip to Aysix, to see what all the fuss was about. It was a big city, bustling with activity. Silver remembered a time when his home was similar. A tear streamed from his eye and he lowered his head as familiar faces drove past him on the city streets.

Suddenly, a hand touched Silver's chin.

"Don't cry, Mister. Everything is going to be okay."

Silver looked up and saw two men standing in front of him. The one who was touching his chin was known as T.K. The other was Mackswell McKinnon. Silver was awestruck by the two men.

"What is this feeling?" Silver questioned. T.K. smirked, and Mackswell explained.

"The reason people love this place so much is that it's new and exciting. And we have special pheromones being transmitted through the air, so everyone is always super horny."

Silver's eyes widened, and T.K. winked. Mackswell hurried the two along and they found a bar called the "Locker Plant." In the Locker Plant was a private room.

The three men entered and locked the door. They proceeded to do unthinkable things.

Five hours later, there were no longer three separate men.

SilverKoopMace had been born.

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: Detective Conan on July 05, 2010, 04:53:29 PM
Riddler_Riosan and LightningRob?

I cringed.

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I laughed.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."