News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

NSFCD PODCAST - EPISODE THREE: "Ahoy, Eh?"

Started by Light, June 09, 2010, 08:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you leave if we made K a staff member?

Yes.
5 (62.5%)
No.
1 (12.5%)
All of the above.
2 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Macawmoses

Spud

Quote from: SkyMyl on June 18, 2010, 06:24:28 PM
Going through the intro to Captain Planet made this the gayest episode that could possibly exist.

I dare you to prove that statement wrong.
But wasn't it less awkward? At least less awkward than before...

SkyMyl

Quote from: Spud on June 18, 2010, 06:31:41 PM
But wasn't it less awkward? At least less awkward than before...
>implying I sat down and listened to the previous episode

Spud

WELL WASN'T IT LESS AWKWARD THAN MOST OF THE PODCAST? wut;

SkyMyl

Thirdkoopa

Hi guys making the rebuttal Mace and I promised so you won't be disappointed

First off with the TF2 server I'm potentially paying for some of it. I didn't see this noted in the podcast but I guess it's been rather silent as is anyways.

I'd just like to also note that with the major complaint of the whole Area 6/NSFCD thing, see, thing is, much like the TF2 server, we didn't go out and flat-out buy a domain name because we're not going to buy a domain if it's not used. That happened with EJ and Smash R (Our fourth server) and all he ended up doing was blowing more money on it. We're only affiliated through some members, events, and those likes. It's it's own separate identity.

Our goal isn't to kill NSFCD by any means, like hell, even people who actually dislike/don't like it the site (Won't say who) don't really care and just want to see the site move forward. Sometimes you have to look at it from a "Why post on NSFCD when I have this?" direction instead overall, and furthermore, a "What is our goal our of this site while it's still standing?". In fact, this shows the wake-up call this site needs.

At any rate if you don't believe we think that, please kindly check out the thread in my member title which proves why you guys are dying as well. That was before A6.

Just also remember that it isn't impossible to pick yourself out of this gutter: OLF/etc went through a bunch of poop in it's time, maybe not as much as NSFCD, but it did. I could go higher in depth, but just remember this: At one point the roles were swapped around. OLF/etc was about to be merged with NSFCD way back in 08.

finally: 3.5k posts now.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Light

Quote from: Thirdkoopa on June 18, 2010, 07:58:17 PM
Our goal isn't to kill NSFCD by any means, like hell, even people who actually dislike/don't like it the site (Won't say who) don't really care and just want to see the site move forward.
Of course it isn't the main goal; just an obvious side effect.

Also, if you want your rebuttal to have any worth at all, I suggest making an appearance on the podcast. :3
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Spud

Quote from: Light on June 18, 2010, 08:53:17 PM
Also, if you want your rebuttal to have any worth at all, I suggest making an appearance on the podcast. :3
Possible next guest?

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: Light on June 18, 2010, 08:53:17 PM
Of course it isn't the main goal; just an obvious side effect.

I'm just clearing up that it isn't a goal by any means at all;  We've actually been trying to see it through for some help for this place.

...So I have to use my real voice to speak to make it worth anything? wat.

I said I'd like to be a guest act sometime anyways. I just need to test out my mics for this. (Webcam vs GH/RB mic. Fun)
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Silverhawk79

Light

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on June 20, 2010, 10:04:11 PM
Oh right, I still need to get the mp3 of it up.
More like tell me how to do it. :|

I waited for you all day yesterday... and you never came back... :(

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Light on June 20, 2010, 11:31:08 PM
More like tell me how to do it. :|

I waited for you all day yesterday... and you never came back... :(

I waited for you, Fry Silver...
I waited for you...

Light

Episode One is now available for listening here. Included at the end are the Technical Difficulties. What's causing the looping?

Macawmoses

Light