News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

NSFCD User Reviews

Started by Super, February 07, 2011, 02:58:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

Quote from: Neerb on February 12, 2011, 04:41:30 PM
I find it odd that after 3 years of posting here, the only thing anyone remembers about me is when I posted about Kingdom Hearts last month...
who are you

Doodle

Quote from: Mace on February 12, 2011, 05:31:15 PM
who are you
Speaking of people we don't know, I'm not entirely sure who you are.
Do you even do anything here?
YEAH

Neerb

I'm not sure if anyone here seriously doesn't know who I am, but in case it jogs your memory, I've gone by the usernames of SmashBro25, Batchu, Mewtwo, and Sora in the past. I was also Nightcrawler360 back on Oldsider, but I definitely don't expect anyone to remember that (I also despise how long that name is).

I've been posting here since well before Super Smash Bros. Brawl came out.

Kayo

Quote from: Neerb on February 12, 2011, 08:06:48 PM
I'm not sure if anyone here seriously doesn't know who I am, but in case it jogs your memory, I've gone by the usernames of SmashBro25, Batchu, Mewtwo, and Sora in the past. I was also Nightcrawler360 back on Oldsider, but I definitely don't expect anyone to remember that (I also despise how long that name is).

Wait.. you're SmashBro25?

My mind's been blown.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Magnum

I've only ever talked to you since you became Neerb, so, yeah.

Kayo, I want a picture of that.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Nayrman

And that's why I hate it when people change their names... it's so hard to remember who's who. It's why I always stick with Nayrman.

Silverhawk79

Oh. Now I feel dumb for not realizing it sooner.

Kayo

Quote from: Magnum on February 12, 2011, 08:42:43 PM
I've only ever talked to you since you became Neerb, so, yeah.

Kayo, I want a picture of that.
Of what, my mind in its blown state?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

Well don't worry, I have no plans of changing my name in the future; I just got tired of having a name with a copyrighted series and an unnecessary number in it.

Super

Quote from: Nayrman on February 12, 2011, 08:43:29 PM
And that's why I hate it when people change their names... it's so hard to remember who's who. It's why I always stick with Nayrman.
Nayrman, I can finally agree with you on something.

I have changed my screen name, but not drastically. Most people could infer that Super is SUPERKOOL.

Macawmoses

Quote from: Super on February 12, 2011, 10:19:46 PM

I have changed my screen name, but not drastically. Most people could infer that Super is SUPERKOOL.
wait that's you?

intercourse . Sorry about sending you all those penis shots.

Super

Quote from: Mace on February 12, 2011, 10:33:06 PM
wait that's you?

intercourse . Sorry about sending you all those penis shots.
It's okay, I enjoyed them.

JrDude

That's what AKA is for, but yeah, I hate it when people change their names. I often just try to avoid those who's identity I don't recognize but realize they are a regular.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Custom

oh, smashbro25, i remember you now.
also batchu was gay, I remember that.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Doodle

Quote from: Super on February 12, 2011, 10:19:46 PM

The same pretty much applies to me.
DOODLEboy99 to Doodle isn't much of a change.
YEAH