News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

NSFCD User Reviews

Started by Super, February 07, 2011, 02:58:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

Wow, this threads gotten more serious.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

ME86

Didn't rate the above user, -0/5.

FruitFlow

I feel so special. <3
Doesn't realize this isn't a game thread. - -0/5.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Super

I meant to update first post, but I got really busy. Now it's just overwhelming.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Super on March 04, 2011, 12:36:02 PM
I meant to update first post, but I got really busy. Now it's just overwhelming.

Quote from: Negative Vibes on March 03, 2011, 01:10:54 PM
Soon this thread will become just like the Official Post Your Picture Thread.
Never edited front page with extremely long page numbers with posts you'll eventually lose track of.

ME86

Quote from: Negative Vibes on March 04, 2011, 12:22:55 PM
I feel so special. <3
Doesn't realize this isn't a game thread. - -0/5.

lol of course this is a big game 5/5 for trying to be serious on a site that's gasping for every breath even though it's on a ventilator

Super

ME86 is just one of those guys.

ME86

Quote from: Super on March 06, 2011, 02:23:20 AM
ME86 is just one of those guys.

one of those guys, babe i am the guy

FruitFlow

Nayrman

Negative Vibes: 3.5/5 as I don't know him too well but he seems fun enough.

Hm... let's see who I can remember to rate.
SkyMyl: 5/5 - Pretty cool guy.
JrDude - 3.5/5 Is annoying, but he actually backs up his arguments when he can so I have to respect that.
Wingless - MissesFriend/5
Bluaki - 5/5 for getting me pokemon :D

That's all I can remember at the moment.

FruitFlow

Nayr, it's me "Brawlin". You don't remember my old name during the Brawling days? :P

Nayrman

Quote from: Negative Vibes on March 06, 2011, 07:15:56 PM
Nayr, it's me "Brawlin". You don't remember my old name during the Brawling days? :P

Oh, I see. Yeah, of course I remember you.
And THIS is why I hate it when people change their names!!!!! XD

FruitFlow

Quote from: Nayrman on March 06, 2011, 07:18:55 PM
Oh, I see. Yeah, of course I remember you.
And THIS is why I hate it when people change their names!!!!! XD
LOL. The only reason I changed it was because the game was getting old, so I felt it would be appropriate to change it. XD

Magnum

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

ME86