News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

I HATE HOMEWORK

Started by Custom, August 29, 2011, 02:01:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Quote from: Hover Poultry on August 31, 2011, 06:25:46 PM
Why does being a theater kid automatically equivocate to singing poopty showtunes? That's not acting.
That's bullpoop. There's more types of acting than musical theater, which is just about the pooptiest one.

For instance, you lose all right to hate if you ever watched and enjoyed a movie. Actors/actresses all start somewhere.
uh what
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Flying Chickens

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Super

It's the drama kid culture that's gay.

Kayo

in my school all the drama kids are hipsters and all the hipsters are drama kids.

ihateit
[move][/move]

Custom

Why does being a theater kid automatically equivocate to singing poopty showtunes? That's not acting.
That's bullpoop. There's more types of acting than musical theater, which is just about the pooptiest one.

For instance, you lose all right to hate if you ever watched and enjoyed a movie. Actors/actresses all start somewhere.

i don't give a intercourse  you're all loud and won't shut the intercourse  up and none of you are funny and you all have giant intercourse ing egos

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Matt

Zero

For instance, you lose all right to hate if you ever watched and enjoyed a movie.

No you don't. That doesn't even make intercourse ing sense.

I love Improv but most people I've met in drama/improv clubs are obnoxious attention whores with a real fetish for making sure all eyes are on them and only them. It's like they get off on it. Most people hate attention whores for obvious reasons. Hence why there are so many stereotypes for Theater kids.

This is somewhat related, go to a Theater Club and count how many over-flamboyant faggots you notice. Bam.

I'd probably be more involved in theater if most people I've encountered were actually enjoyable to be around and work with.

Kayo

Quote from: Zero on September 01, 2011, 10:22:56 AM
No you don't. That doesn't even make intercourse ing sense.

I love Improv but most people I've met in drama/improv clubs are obnoxious attention whores with a real fetish for making sure all eyes are on them and only them. It's like they get off on it. Most people hate attention whores for obvious reasons. Hence why there are so many stereotypes for Theater kids.

This is somewhat related, go to a Theater Club and count how many over-flamboyant faggots you notice. Bam.

I'd probably be more involved in theater if most people I've encountered were actually enjoyable to be around and work with.

The keyword is "most". I have a lot of friends into that kind of stuff that aren't attention whores. And at the same time there are people who think that they're the main character in everyone's life. So yeah, it's balance. There are a lot of normal people in the "theater" demographic, but no one ever notices them because the spotlightfags are always stealing everyone's stage.
[move][/move]

BOREDFOREVER

Quote from: Custom on August 31, 2011, 10:06:40 PM
i don't give a intercourse  you're all loud and won't shut the intercourse  up and none of you are funny
Nu uh.
Quoteand you all have giant intercourse ing egos

Well.  Yeah.

Zero

Quote from: Kayo on September 01, 2011, 10:33:38 AM
The keyword is "most". I have a lot of friends into that kind of stuff that aren't attention whores. And at the same time there are people who think that they're the main character in everyone's life. So yeah, it's balance. There are a lot of normal people in the "theater" demographic, but no one ever notices them because the spotlightfags are always stealing everyone's stage.

Ding! You've figured out why even theater kids hate theater kids.

Grats.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Kayo on September 01, 2011, 10:33:38 AM
And what spotlight fags they are. I'm a drama/theater kid, mostly improv, but I steer clear of most of them when it's not required that I'm interacting with them.

You haven't seen the dislikeable side of life til you've seen a transexual attention whore do a monologue, and then sing a song from Aladdin.

CoasterKid93

Theater kids don't have any real talent.
Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH

Kayo

Quote from: CoasterKid93 on September 01, 2011, 07:30:17 PM
Theater kids don't have any real talent.
They annoy the poop out of people more than anyone else. I think that's worth something.
[move][/move]

Custom

theater kids can suck a male dick

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!