News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Viewtifulboy Part TWO

Started by Zero, March 19, 2013, 12:06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on August 26, 2013, 08:56:50 AM
Misuse of commas, sentence fragments, and capitalization all show that your writing skills are lacking.

yeah shut it up you big meanie nobod likes you're mean comments you stupid jerk may be you should take they're advice and shove the big 4,20 in your butt

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on August 26, 2013, 10:47:40 AM
I wouldn't be able to APPLY for a journalism major if I didn't.
u r not good

and its not hard to fo journalism

Viewtifulboy

Oh yes it is.  When I was interning at that gaming website, I was busy for big chunks of the day in addition to writing feature stories.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on August 26, 2013, 03:31:01 PM
Oh yes it is.  When I was interning at that gaming website, I was busy for big chunks of the day in addition to writing feature stories.
I'm in writing. It's not difficult. You're just an elitist vagina. You and I both know that having a degree isn't going to do a god darn thing for you. Journalism isn't that kind of industry.

Tupin

Quote from: Viewtlfulgirl on August 26, 2013, 03:32:48 PM
You're just an elitist vagina.
Wouldn't this make him absolutely perfect to be a game "journalist," though? I could see where you're going if he wanted to be an actual journalist covering things that matter instead of either parroting PR releases with fanboyish excitement or snarkily commenting and denouncing the evils of a good company turned bad.

Look on the bright side: he'll do less damage.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Tupin on August 26, 2013, 04:14:54 PM
Wouldn't this make him absolutely perfect to be a game "journalist," though? I could see where you're going if he wanted to be an actual journalist covering things that matter instead of either parroting PR releases with fanboyish excitement or snarkily commenting and denouncing the evils of a good company turned bad.

Look on the bright side: he'll do less damage.
True. That's pretty reassuring actually. Lord knows no one who worked on Nintendo Power went on to do anything with their life. Hopefully he'll be the same.

Viewtifulboy

I follow the Nintendo Power writers on Twitter.  They're still writing.

And no, I would not just base things off of press releases, at least not alone.  That's not what a journalist does.  A journalist asks questions, gets answers, and knows what he or she is talking about.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on August 26, 2013, 07:11:22 PM
I follow the Nintendo Power writers on Twitter.  They're still writing.

And no, I would not just base things off of press releases, at least not alone.  That's not what a journalist does.  A journalist asks questions, gets answers, and knows what he or she is talking about.
Well, you've convinced me.  :O

Just kidding, you're a vagina with no knowledge of their chosen profession. Which I would imagine is being a vagina.

Viewtifulboy

I wouldn't have graduated if I didn't have knowledge of my profession. 8)

Custom

The head Admin of NSider. Keeps it all in order. ;) He's a bald guy that's in a groups that sing emo. He never takes good rules and all his rules make all Nsiders angry. One day he will be overcome by BRONSEN :O Well, that's no good xD

NOA_ANDY also sent a PM to somebody once saying he was bald AND gay. This really isn't much of a surprise though. ~ERU

NOA_ANDY broke one rule since he established it: No Mii as you avatar. Practice what you preach! ~Mario583

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!