News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

gr8 b8 m8

Started by Tupin, November 01, 2013, 04:16:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

Quote from: Tupin on December 13, 2013, 11:45:57 PM
If it's no Galaxy, why wouldn't I just play Galaxy? One of the best platformers ever made versus a forgettable experience?

What the heck are you talking about? They're completely different playstyles, it's not just "pick one good game from a genre and that's what you're allowed to play." I own Galaxy AND Colors and enjoyed both of them for different reasons. That's like saying "Final Fantasy was fun, I guess I shouldn't ever play Chrono Trigger." They have similarities, but Colors is still its own game and it's a good one at that. Heck, it would make MORE sense to say "If I play Galaxy, I shouldn't ever play Mario 64 or Sunshine," and that right there is still a pretty stupid thing to say.

Tupin

I said Colors, Generations, and Lost World were mediocre and outdated, not terrible. That honor goes to Unleashed's night stages, the Wii Sonic games, Sonic 2006, and Shadow the Hedgehog.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Neerb

Quote from: Tupin on December 14, 2013, 01:28:14 PM
I said Colors, Generations, and Lost World were mediocre and outdated, not terrible. That honor goes to Unleashed's day stages, the Wii Sonic games, Sonic 2006, and Shadow the Hedgehog.

Those were better constructed than Generations' stages. And Colors was good, not mediocre.

Custom

I said Colors, Generations, and Lost World were mediocre and outdated, not terrible. That honor goes to Unleashed's day stages, the Wii Sonic games, Sonic 2006, and Shadow the Hedgehog.

LOL you liked the poop tier furry parts and not hte only reason to remotely enjoy the game congrats bro

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Tupin

Quote from: Custom on December 14, 2013, 02:51:57 PM
LOL you liked the poop tier furry parts and not hte only reason to remotely enjoy the game congrats bro
Shit, I meant night stages. God, those were awful. The concept didn't even intercourse ing make sense. And pretty sure the entire intercourse ing franchise is "poop tier furry parts."

Tupin

Quote from: Neerb on December 14, 2013, 01:33:41 PM
Those were better constructed than Generations' stages. And Colors was good, not mediocre.
why would I play Sonic Colors, a mediocre platformer

when I could play Super Mario Galaxy/Super Mario Galaxy 2 on the same system, some of the best platformers ever made

Tupin

it's just like

i want a platformer that involves exploration and taking time to take in the world, not just running quickly past it

Neerb

"If a game isn't my particular favorite gameplay style, it's objectively mediocre. Every game should play exactly the same."
                         - Tupin

Tupin

Even when Sonic takes other game concepts that work,  he somehow manages to make them mediocre

clones of his style have even managed to pull his signature style off better

whatwewishfor

i would play sonic just to have a new experience after galaxy 1/2

then never play any of them again
whatever

Zero

I suffered through Unleashed's night stages just to play Unleashed's day stages. That is how much I enjoyed them.

I could not get through Colors, to be honest. Maybe I'll give it another shot sometime, but I did not particularly enjoy the first few levels and then just dropped it after that. It's the only Sonic game I've dropped like that, to be honest. It plays similarly to Unleashed's day stages, but the differences felt pretty heavy. Specifically the controls, they felt looser.

Tupin

People who own consoles aren't cancer.

Super

Quote from: Tupin on March 12, 2014, 09:10:51 PM
People who own consoles aren't cancer.
Fanboys are cancer.

Viewtifulboy

I said Colors, Generations, and Lost World were mediocre and outdated, not terrible. That honor goes to Unleashed's night stages, the Wii Sonic games, Sonic 2006, and Shadow the Hedgehog.
Actually Sonic and the Black Knight was great. :)

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 13, 2014, 07:04:12 AM
Actually Sonic and the Black Knight was great. :)
a few people have told me this, but I always thought that it looked edgy and gross
i also hated sonic and the secret rings so that might have something to do with it

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!